changing the start up behavior.....
I want the app to start with "live tv" but it seems to want to default back to "guide"
I've been changing back constantly it for the better part of 6 months now, and figured I'd ask here to see what the deal is.
Thank you
HDHomeRun Prime app on chromecast is constantly
HDHomeRun Prime app on chromecast is constantly
Last edited by billmich on Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
signcarver
- Expert
- Posts: 11560
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:04 am
- Device ID: 10A05954 10802091 131B34B7 13231F92 1070A18E 1073ED6F 15300C36
- x 22
Re: HDHomeRun Prime app on charomecast is constantly
Most common cause I've seen for this is lineup changes, particularly if last channel tuned is unavailable.
Re: HDHomeRun Prime app on chromecast is constantly
my channels are almost always on an espn type channel, and i have 3 HDHome Runs (9 tuners)
so not sure how your scenario might play out in my set up
so not sure how your scenario might play out in my set up