HDHomeRun Prime app on chromecast is constantly

Help and support for HDHomeRun Tuners, HDHomeRun DVR, and HDHomeRun software for Windows, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
Post Reply
billmich
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 am

HDHomeRun Prime app on chromecast is constantly

Post by billmich »

changing the start up behavior.....

I want the app to start with "live tv" but it seems to want to default back to "guide"

I've been changing back constantly it for the better part of 6 months now, and figured I'd ask here to see what the deal is.

Thank you
Last edited by billmich on Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

signcarver
Expert
Posts: 11560
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:04 am
Device ID: 10A05954 10802091 131B34B7 13231F92 1070A18E 1073ED6F 15300C36
x 22

Re: HDHomeRun Prime app on charomecast is constantly

Post by signcarver »

Most common cause I've seen for this is lineup changes, particularly if last channel tuned is unavailable.

billmich
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 am

Re: HDHomeRun Prime app on chromecast is constantly

Post by billmich »

my channels are almost always on an espn type channel, and i have 3 HDHome Runs (9 tuners)

so not sure how your scenario might play out in my set up

Post Reply