my channels are almost always on an espn type channel, and i have 3 HDHome Runs (9 tuners)
so not sure how your scenario might play out in my set up
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:58 am
- Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: HDHomeRun Prime app on chromecast is constantly
- Replies: 2
- Views: 59
- Tue Oct 06, 2026 8:43 am
- Forum: HDHomeRun Setup & Troubleshooting
- Topic: HDHomeRun Prime app on chromecast is constantly
- Replies: 2
- Views: 59
HDHomeRun Prime app on chromecast is constantly
changing the start up behavior.....
I want the app to start with "live tv" but it seems to want to default back to "guide"
I've been changing back constantly it for the better part of 6 months now, and figured I'd ask here to see what the deal is.
Thank you
I want the app to start with "live tv" but it seems to want to default back to "guide"
I've been changing back constantly it for the better part of 6 months now, and figured I'd ask here to see what the deal is.
Thank you
- Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:08 am
- Forum: Downloads & Instructions
- Topic: Speaker Configuration
- Replies: 22
- Views: 268874
Re: Speaker Configuration
I was having issue with this earlier this week
when set the app to 5.1 and using the optical out of my PC, I was getting error message that I wasn't configured for surround sound, and that it was going to be stereo output.
That makes sense, because when I utilized the HDMI output and 5.1 setting ...
when set the app to 5.1 and using the optical out of my PC, I was getting error message that I wasn't configured for surround sound, and that it was going to be stereo output.
That makes sense, because when I utilized the HDMI output and 5.1 setting ...