Channel 4.2 COZYTV guide for "Mom" is wrong

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
BobbyGee2003

Channel 4.2 COZYTV guide for "Mom" is wrong

Post by BobbyGee2003 »

I've opened a ticket for this request and I am being ignored. Ticket# 222229

Channel 4.2 (COZYTV) in Los Angeles, CA USA for the "Mom" series is wrong.
If the guide & recording say Season 1, Episode 1, it's actually Episode 2.

I've already provided my DVR serial #, so don't ask me again.
I've sent an E-Mail to COZYTV, getting ignored there too.

No update from SiliconDust to the ticket after multiple requests to give me an update.

kyl416
Device ID: 1080DB11,1040501B

Re: Channel 4.2 COZYTV guide for "Mom" is wrong

Post by kyl416 »

BobbyGee2003 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:22 pm I've sent an E-Mail to COZYTV, getting ignored there too.
Mom isn't part of Cozi's official network schedule, you need to contact KNBC. KNBC picked up some of the syndicated rights that KDOC/56 used to have prior to being sold to TCT, but don't have room to clear it on their main channel so they pre-empt Cozi's 7pm airing of Bones for episodes of Mom and Young Sheldon.

It looks like KNBC isn't providing the correct episode schedule to Gracenote since their listings for both Mom and Young Sheldon are off by a day. Gracenote supplies data for a lot more than the HDHomeRun, so the set top boxes for ex-TWC Spectrum and FiOS are affected too, along with DIRECTV users with OTA tuners.

NedS
Silicondust

Re: Channel 4.2 COZYTV guide for "Mom" is wrong

Post by NedS »

BobbyGee2003 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:22 pm I've opened a ticket for this request and I am being ignored. Ticket# 222229

Channel 4.2 (COZYTV) in Los Angeles, CA USA for the "Mom" series is wrong.
If the guide & recording say Season 1, Episode 1, it's actually Episode 2.

I've already provided my DVR serial #, so don't ask me again.
I've sent an E-Mail to COZYTV, getting ignored there too.

No update from SiliconDust to the ticket after multiple requests to give me an update.
Sorry, that's my bad. The ticket was assigned to me so that I could open a ticket with Gracenote (our guide provider), because it's programming specific to KNBC. I somehow blanked on this, but I will get it filed now.