WCWW 25.3 This TV showing guide data for Laff

Guide Issues
Phoenixfury

WCWW 25.3 This TV showing guide data for Laff

Post by Phoenixfury »

I noticed a sudden change this morning on the guide data for WCWW 25.3 (Normally This TV) had changed to Laff TV's guide data. 25.3 is still showing This TV's broadcast and I doubt that they are changing to Laff as we already have Laff in the Southbend market on WHME 46.4 which is also still showing Laff and it's guide data is as it should be for that channel.

I did and rescan on a 3rd party app (Channels) and I'm also seeing the incorrect guide data there but it was showing the correct guide data in that app before I did the rescan. So I'm pretty confused as to what's going on here. I'm praying This isn't getting pulled for another channel we already have in our market. That doesn't make a lot of sense unless 46.4 is going to change to something else. If that's the case I hope This is just being relocated as it is one of my favorite movie channels.

If I check an internet guide like Titan TV I am seeing the correct programming for both 25.3 This TV and 46.4 Laff TV.

Please fix my guide, with out Titan TV I have no idea what's on This TV and it messes up my ability to record anything on that channel. Thanks!

I have an HDHomerun Quatro and it's device ID #10733C95.

Phoenixfury

Re: WCWW 25.3 This TV showing guide data for Laff

Post by Phoenixfury »

I almost forgot to mention I did reboot my Nvidia Shield which serves as my DVR for the HDHomerun. Still no change.

Phoenixfury

Post by Phoenixfury »

Uh oh.. I checked This TV's website and it can't even find This TV when I put in my zipcode 46516. This has me worried.

NedS
Silicondust

Post by NedS »

updated

Phoenixfury

Post by Phoenixfury »

Thank you so much NedS!