Incorrect/Garbled Data on screen

Discussion of the new user interface for the HDHomeRun app.
jbahlman@gmail.com
Device ID: 13263ED4 13267ED9

Incorrect/Garbled Data on screen

Post by jbahlman@gmail.com »

i have nvidia shield and i am seeing missing numbers and names in the upper left hand part of the screen. I tried to add a picture but i couldn't get it to work.
Like the channel number will only have one or 2 numbers instead of 2 or 3 and the name of the show will only have a few of the letters in it spread apart.

Is anyone else having this issue?

NedS
Silicondust

Re: Incorrect/Garbled Data on screen

Post by NedS »

That sounds like an issue we saw once before and thought we had fixed, but it might be something different. Either way, will let the dev team know. I can't seem to reproduce at the moment, but I think I have an idea about what you are describing.

leerandall
Device ID: 131102D9, 1326E147

Post by leerandall »

Yes, I've seen this happen on my Shield as well a while ago and reported it here at that time. But I never got a confirmation that a fix was actually made. My local fix was to force stop the HDHR app, then clear the app cache (NOT the app memory). That fixed it at the time, and I haven't seen it happen since.

jbahlman@gmail.com
Device ID: 13263ED4 13267ED9

Post by jbahlman@gmail.com »

This morning it is normal, but i have noticed it for atleast a week. I will try and clear the cache and force stop if it happens again.