Discover Movie Summary Cutoff or Clipped

Discussion of the new user interface for the HDHomeRun app.
themusj

Discover Movie Summary Cutoff or Clipped

Post by themusj » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:55 pm

On my Windows workstation, whenever I bring up a movie and look at the summary provided by the HDHomeRun interface, often they are clipped, cut-off. This is right above the Record button and off to the left of the graphic. I don't see a way for it to scroll down.

Is this the way it is designed? Surely not? I thought it would scroll up but it doesn't.

Any ideas?

themusj

Re: Discover Movie Summary Cutoff or Clipped

Post by themusj » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:37 am

85 views and no one else has seen this problem or knows if it is even one? Just a comment on it would sure help.

Is this true for everyone else when viewing movie summaries on their PC, or is just my unit?

dcalder
Device ID: 131A7D9D HDHR3-CC

Post by dcalder » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:26 am

I've had this on my win 10 system for a while, but was waiting for some of the navigation issues ( focus, arrow/esc navigation consistency, an keypress repeat sensitivity) to settle down before pushing for this. I'm with you on this one. I wish the forum had a "I have this too" button so a full comment wouldn't be needed.

themusj

Post by themusj » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:46 am

Thank you. Yes, there are more pressing issues for sure. But knowing this isn't the new normal would be helpful. I appreciate your ditto's on the problem.