Mouse scrolling too sensitive in Live TV

Discussion of the new user interface for the HDHomeRun app.
marks

Mouse scrolling too sensitive in Live TV

Postby marks » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:34 am

I created a separate topic for this issue since it is one of the main issues for me with the new UI.

1.One slight issue is when I am in Live TV and I scroll the channel to the right with my mouse it is like "turbo mouse" :) and scrolls the channels very fast.
Is anyone else having this turbo mouse scrolling issue from Live TV tab? The mouse scrolling of the channels in Live TV is so fast it makes the new UI not very usable and I have to use the regular UI for now. I can type in a channel number every time instead as a workaround on the new UI.
I have a logitech wireless mouse M325 but I wouldn't think that would be the issue since I do not have this issue anywhere else and not with the regular version of the UI.

Let me know if this is a known issue. If you can resolve soon I would appreciate it since I would like to use the new UI but I use the mouse
scrolling heavily in Live TV and is way too sensitive when it scrolls to be usable.

leerandall

Re: Mouse scrolling too sensitive in Live TV

Postby leerandall » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:53 am

I just tried scrolling the slice guide on my Windows 10 app with the mouse scroll wheel and it appears to scroll at a normal rate for me.

JeffRand
Device ID: 131C369D, 1321FB16

Postby JeffRand » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:02 pm

Try going into the Logitech Options desktop app and disable smooth scrolling.

marks

Postby marks » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Disabling smooth scrolling corrected the problem. Thanks. Is there some reason why the new UI needed for me to do that?

Return to “New UI”