Data Missing from Guide (Brazil)

Guide Issues
hbs

Data Missing from Guide (Brazil)

Postby hbs » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:14 pm

Hi Silicondust,

I am from Brazil. After upgrading to the latest firmware, because I wasn't getting any EPG data, some channels starting to appear on my EPG.

I left running for some days. To see if it would complete by itself. To no avail.

This is what's happening.

There are OTA 26 channels here in my city, Salvador, the capital city of the state of Bahia.

Of those 26 channels, 12 channels are receiving its programming. But of those 12 channels, only 5 channels are being completely recognized, including with their logos being loaded. One of those 12 channels, the channel 50 RCI HD is being fed, without any logo with the programming from a channel by another city/state.

Here are my credentials:

HDHomeRun CONNECT 11201894
Device ID: 11201894

Please, feel free to contact me any time in case you guys see fit.

Thank you.

jasonl
Silicondust

Re: Data Missing from Guide (Brazil)

Postby jasonl » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:38 pm

I'm not able to update listings for most of the channels due to a bug in our listings system affecting Brazil. I am waiting on a fix from our development team.

hbs

Postby hbs » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi, jasonl.

Since the last post, many channels started to load its programming.

But today I've noticed that one of those channels, the 61.1 (TV ASSEMBLEIA) channel stopped loading its programming.

Channel 6 (TV Baiana) programming never appeared.

The Channel 10.1 has multiprogramming.

10.2 programming being shown is mirroring channel 10.1 but the programming is actually different. (TV Kirimurê)

Channel 13 programming isn't being filled as well (IDEAL TV)

Channel 50 (RCI HD) that I've mentioned in my first post for being showing the programming from another state, is also not being filled.

Channel 61.3 TV CAM MUN isn't being filled as well.

Only 5 channels, out of the 25 channels I am able to receive are showing their proper logos. (There is another channel. 9.1 (IURD TV) that I am not able to receive here because is being broadcasted on higher VHF and my antenna is UHF only)

Just FYI, maybe it will help somehow, the channels that are showing their logos and proper programming are (Record Bahia, TV Bahia, Rede 21, TV CÂMARA e TV SENADO)

On this link, below, you can find all the channels (and logos) available here:

http://www.portalbsd.com.br/terrestres_ ... hannels=19

Notice that "Rede Brasil de Televisão" is being shown as channels 14.1, 45.1 e 51.1. The reason for this is a long story. Not worth mentioning here. The important thing is that is only being aired as of today as channel 14.1.

Hope that helps.

Please, let me know.

Regards.

H.

jasonl
Silicondust

Postby jasonl » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Our guide provider just activated the listings for Ideal TV today, so I've set that up for you now. For TV Assembleia, the only listings we have available to us are for Minas Gerais and Ceará, nothing for Bahia. Were the previous listings correct?

I have an open request for listings for RCI.

I set up a listing for TV Baiana but I don't know if it is correct. Can you check and see if the data is correct or not?

For logos, normally the station needs to contact Gracenote directly to submit their logo. They won't accept random logos from the internet because they need to make sure they have permission to use the logo.

hbs

Postby hbs » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:13 pm

Sorry for the late reply.

The listing from TV Baiana it is correct. Thank you.

10.1 (TV Kirimurê)
50.1 (RCI HD)
61.1 (TV ASSEMBLEIA)
61.3 (TV CAM MUN)

This channels above are the only ones not listing its programming.

Can you relist TV Assembleia?

I would like to check if it is correct. I was under the impression that was correct.

About the logos. Is there something I can do to help Gracenote get in talk with those channels still missing their logos?

Please let me know.

Regards,

H.

jasonl
Silicondust

Postby jasonl » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:40 pm

I reset the TV Assembleia listing, please let me know how that looks.

I will check with our contact to see if there is a specific process for a station to submit their logo.

Return to “Guide Issues”