W10 Client User Guide for PC or Phone

Downloads & Instructions
clarkss12
Device ID: 1055A951;10781466;1080270E;153070FD;

Re: W10 Client User Guide for PC or Phone

Post by clarkss12 »

jwhitaker wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 10:17 am I'm hearing impaired who has bought your TV tuner and DVR storage devices-- loving them since then.

I have serious issue with Win 10 app version of HDHomeRun-- its appearance of Closed Captions. The text size of closed captions is way too big, and restricted to only white on black colors. I don't need to see captions taken third, and sometime half, of the HDTV screen size. Stuck with white-only texts are too way bright for watching shows and movies in HDR / DolbyVision mode. Not sure if you realize that when in HDR / DolbyVision mode, white color gets whiter and brighter. That kind of brightness ruins my viewing experience with movies/shows with dark scenes. I need them to be in yellow on black with semi-transparent-- like 75% opaqueness.

In the next version of your app, please add font sizes, like 4 steps smaller than the current size, and several colors with opaque/semi-transparent options, like yellow on black, white on black, light gray on black
Agreed!!!

leerandall
Device ID: 131102D9, 1326E147

Post by leerandall »

Agree too!

mvalburg

Post by mvalburg »

What I do see: remote arrows and "OK" work for navigation and selection in both Slice and Action Bar. What I don't see: how to choose between which one is live. What I (finally) found: open the slice, use left arrow to jump to the Action Bar. Obvious, perhaps, to some, but not to all. It probably should be in the guide (assuming I didn't just miss it).