Problem with reprogramming channels in "Manage" - SDPhan

Help and support for HDHomeRun Tuners, HDHomeRun DVR, and HDHomeRun software for Windows, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
Post Reply
SDPhan
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:43 pm

Problem with reprogramming channels in "Manage" - SDPhan

Post by SDPhan »

I seem to be having a very similar issue.

I've done all sorts of updating, uninstalling, reinstalling to try and fix, but so far no luck.

The problem happens on all of Win10 PC, Roku, and Firestick.

When I configure a task,
1) it always defaults to "All Seasons"
2) channels seem to be random from 1-3, and may or may not be correct channels
3) I configure and save

But then if I later go back in, the whole thing starts over.

Suggestions? Thank you!

jasonl
Silicondust
Posts: 17928
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:23 pm
x 111

Re: Problem with reprogramming channels in "Manage" - SDPhan

Post by jasonl »

Can you get some screenshots/pictures of what you're seeing and send that and the details over to support at silicondust dot com?

SDPhan
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:43 pm

Re: Problem with reprogramming channels in "Manage" - SDPhan

Post by SDPhan »

I emailed a video, thanks!

Post Reply