Ive tried using the Hisense TV with HD Homerun App, Apple TV 4K with HD Homerun App and the Macbook Air with HD Homerun App and they all do the same thing.
Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the apps. Ive power cycled the Flex 4K.
No matter what I do the stream freezes and then the screen goes black. I can go back to the guide, click on the show and it restarts. But it freezes like 4-6x an hour.
What can I do to fix this?
Thanks for any help.
Freeze > Blank Screen?
Re: Freeze > Blank Screen?
Each app you test, enable "send diagnostic information" in the settings menu of the app - that way we can look up what is going on by Device ID. Be sure to post the Device ID of your HDHomeRun.
Do you have a USB flash drive plugged into the HDHomeRun? From the symptom I am wondering if you might be using a flash drive that is too slow to keep up with TV.
Do you have a USB flash drive plugged into the HDHomeRun? From the symptom I am wondering if you might be using a flash drive that is too slow to keep up with TV.
Re: Freeze > Blank Screen?
10A9D6C5 FLEX 4K
When looking up the device Id I did notice that the storage is at 99.9%. Is it possible this is causing the hiccups?
This a 1TB SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.2 Gen 1 Flash Drive 400 (Model Number SDCZ430-1T00-G46). I cant find the write speeds, that might be bad.
https://www.sandisk.com/products/usb-fl ... 0-1T00-G46
When looking up the device Id I did notice that the storage is at 99.9%. Is it possible this is causing the hiccups?
This a 1TB SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.2 Gen 1 Flash Drive 400 (Model Number SDCZ430-1T00-G46). I cant find the write speeds, that might be bad.
https://www.sandisk.com/products/usb-fl ... 0-1T00-G46