Image freezes and I get the following error

Help and support for HDHomeRun Tuners, HDHomeRun DVR, and HDHomeRun software for Windows, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
Post Reply
Keroppilee
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:18 am

Image freezes and I get the following error

Post by Keroppilee »

Hello when I watch atsc 3.0 fox on my lg g4 on Roku ultra and I get image freezes after a while and the following error.

https://imgur.com/a/n11dXzx#qDoLiBl

Is there something I need to fix? I have not gotten the same freeze on a 1080p Vizio on Apple TV. I’m using the HDHomeRun app on both.

jasonl
Silicondust
Posts: 17923
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:23 pm
x 112

Re: Image freezes and I get the following error

Post by jasonl »

Can you please scroll the error message and provide pictures of the rest of it for our team to review?

Keroppilee
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:18 am

Re: Image freezes and I get the following error

Post by Keroppilee »

I did not take a picture of the rest of it. If it occurs again I will get a more complete error message for you.

Post Reply