Best Way to Upgrade from Ver. 20251227 / 20260908

Help and support for HDHomeRun Tuners, HDHomeRun DVR, and HDHomeRun software for Windows, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
Post Reply
themusj
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Best Way to Upgrade from Ver. 20251227 / 20260908

Post by themusj »

I discovered I am running an old version apparently of the app. I do not recall if this was side-loaded or through the MS Store.

I need to upgrade, but don't want to mess up my system. What is the best way to handle this upgrade and future ones. I only found out there was an upgrade while checking all my software on my PC for updates.

nickk
Silicondust
Posts: 21164
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:39 am
x 410

Re: Best Way to Upgrade from Ver. 20251227 / 20260908

Post by nickk »

If it hasn't auto-upgraded is is likely a side-load install.

Easiest is to uninstall, then go to the Microsoft Store and install.

Post Reply