re-recording previously recorded episodes

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
chappy

re-recording previously recorded episodes

Post by chappy »

Running the latest release of DVR Record - 2022-03-03 on Mac High Sierra.

I'm trying to re-record a series I have recorded in the past and deleted. The DVR software is finding the episodes to record but it thinks they are in the current library and will not record the episodes. Episodes appear with the gray checkmark beside them. For now I have to manually set each episode to record.

Is there a way to refresh/rebuild the library so that it does not think they are in the currently-recorded library?

EddieP

Re: re-recording previously recorded episodes

Post by EddieP »

chappy wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:42 am Running the latest release of DVR Record - 2022-03-03 on Mac High Sierra.

I'm trying to re-record a series I have recorded in the past and deleted. The DVR software is finding the episodes to record but it thinks they are in the current library and will not record the episodes. Episodes appear with the gray checkmark beside them. For now I have to manually set each episode to record.

Is there a way to refresh/rebuild the library so that it does not think they are in the currently-recorded library?
You have to contact support and have them clean out the deleted history in the cloud. Anytime I want to record a full series I have to contact support to do this as I do not keep a spreadsheet of what was deleted ... which would be the only way to keep track. When setting up a Pass they should have an option to record deleted.

NedS
Silicondust

Re: re-recording previously recorded episodes

Post by NedS »

chappy wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:42 am Running the latest release of DVR Record - 2022-03-03 on Mac High Sierra.

We have reset your deletion history, so it should start recording using the existing tasks.