HDHomeRun 4K Channel Loss

ATSC 3.0 Forum
masterallen

HDHomeRun 4K Channel Loss

Post by masterallen »

Has anyone else had issues with their HD HomeRun4K? Since purchasing, I've had three units go bad, where after a good month or so of use, the tuner will reboot, and then all the channels get lost. The first replacement unit lasted for roughly four months, then the last unit lasted for two months, and was a refurbished replacement.

For reference, prior to the 4K unit, I had a quattro, plugged into the exact same electrical outlet, antenna cable, and ethernet port, and it sees all the channels just fine. Plugging it back in, and all the channels show up from what I would normally expect.

though

Re: HDHomeRun 4K Channel Loss

Post by though »

masterallen wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:02 pm Has anyone else had issues with their HD HomeRun4K? Since purchasing, I've had three units go bad, where after a good month or so of use, the tuner will reboot, and then all the channels get lost. The first replacement unit lasted for roughly four months, then the last unit lasted for two months, and was a refurbished replacement.

For reference, prior to the 4K unit, I had a quattro, plugged into the exact same electrical outlet, antenna cable, and ethernet port, and it sees all the channels just fine. Plugging it back in, and all the channels show up from what I would normally expect.
I've had mine since day 1 with no issues thus far. No 3.0 channels in my market yet.