Received my HDHomeRun 4K Quatro

ATSC 3.0 Forum
GGRussell
Device ID: 131F5AA2 ; 10802801

Received my HDHomeRun 4K Quatro

Post by GGRussell »

Received the HDHomeRun 4K Quatro yesterday and finally got some time today to connect it. Did channel scan and I'm missing one channel that I can receive using antenna on TV - WATE ABC (digital channel 26 - virtual channel 6.1). It's transmitter is located on Sharp's Ridge where all the other channels are located. I'm only using an inside antenna and no position doesn't seem to make a difference.
---

Disregard -- guess I just had to find the 'sweet' spot for the antenna. Now receiving all the channels I would expect.

Changing channels on the Quatro seem to be much faster than on Prime. I'll be dropping cable next few weeks so will have two Primes for sale.

scyto

Re: Received my HDHomeRun 4K Quatro

Post by scyto »

I have an antenna indoors, same on used on my HDR3US ATSC1 unit - always had macroblock like issues - so far this tuner seems a much better ATSC1 tuner in my environment.

tornadotj

Post by tornadotj »

The tuner is much better than the one in my Extend. So far I'm very happy with this new HDHR 5.

trakz

Post by trakz »

I'll be dropping cable next few weeks so will have two Primes for sale.
I seem to be collecting them at the moment, so if you want to sell one without the hassle of eBay, DM me!