Lost Playback Function

Reception, channel detection, network issues, CableCARD setup, etc.
peckiro

Lost Playback Function

Post by peckiro »

I'm running Windows 10 desktop with the latest updates with an HD HomeRun that I have had for many years. Last evening my homerun was functioning perfectly. I went to watch a recorded show this morning and opened the app to watch the show and it highlights but when I clicked to watch it became un-highlighted and wouldn't play. Tried several other recorded shows and some play as normal and others will not as described above. No new software or hardware has been added. The record function is working but to watch I have to use the player in Windows which is a pain as I have to rummage through the folder that I store all my recorded TV on, on a dedicated hard drive. Ideas? Already uninstalled and reinstalled the record engine to no avail.

NedS
Silicondust

Re: Lost Playback Function

Post by NedS »

We're sorry about that, it's a UI bug. It seems to affect touch and mouse inputs. A temp workaround would be to use the arrow keys and return/enter key on your keyboard. A new UI update will be coming out soon to fix this.

peckiro

Re: Lost Playback Function

Post by peckiro »

Thanks, Neds, I thought I was going crazy. My desktop rarely acts normally when I go to bed and is whacked out when I get up the next morning.