Stupid Question that I can't find the answer for: Keyboard command equivalent for channel up / down on remote

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
Bobstr
Device ID: 131CCFEA, 1314A87C

Stupid Question that I can't find the answer for: Keyboard command equivalent for channel up / down on remote

Post by Bobstr »

Because the Windows 10 Media center remote control commands work, but still invoke an old pop up (that disappears after a few seconds) that has the volume slider, the ff, play and rew icons along side the HD logo, I'm re-programming the Logitech Harmony to use the keyboard commands instead. I think I've found the correct keyboard commands for everything except channel up/down. I've read through the W10 doc, and searched the forum for half an hour and can't find this anywhere - though it's very possible I've just missed it somehow.

Is there a keyboard command for this?

Thanks

NedS
Silicondust

Re: Stupid Question that I can't find the answer for: Keyboard command equivalent for channel up / down on remote

Post by NedS »

It should be "page up" and "page down".

Bobstr
Device ID: 131CCFEA, 1314A87C

Re: Stupid Question that I can't find the answer for: Keyboard command equivalent for channel up / down on remote

Post by Bobstr »

Thanks Ned.