An Error Occurred Loading This Content

Help and support with third-party TV software.
Windows Media Center, J River Media Center, Next PVR, MythTV, InstaTV, etc.
shiz

An Error Occurred Loading This Content

Post by shiz » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:34 pm

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm going to put it here...
I was watching some of my recordings from the hdhomerun dvr of a certain show that I've been watching for days, it now all of a sudden has decided to not play the next episodes. I am getting an error that says, "An Error Occurred Loading This Content" and my only option then is to "Close". I am watching them using the Infuse app on the Apple TV 4k. It has been working fine the entire time I've been using this app. I have never had any issues with Infuse at all, up until about an hour ago.

So not knowing what to do next, I restarted the Apple TV and that didn't do anything, still got the same error. I then restarted the computer that was running with the hard drive that has the files on it that I was watching, still got the error. Started googling and had no luck figuring it out that way. So here I am, hoping someone here can shed some light on exactly what is going on??? All of the recorded files are still on the hard drive. I can see all of the files when I open Windows Explorer. Any ideas what the issue could be? I have almost of years worth of this show that I am watching recorded on that hard drive and will not be a happy camper if I don't get to watch them

jasonl
Expert

Re: An Error Occurred Loading This Content

Post by jasonl » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:15 pm

Do they play correctly on the computer?

Do you have any older recordings that you previously watched successfully? If so, do they still play normally?