Version 2.4.2 (2019.12.05)
- Add dependency on zlib library v1.2.11
- Add "Use Original Air Date timestamp for Recorded TV programs" setting
- Enable DEFLATE and GZIP encoding support for backend HTTP data requests
- Adapt to backend EPG change allowing for more data to be returned per web request
- Limit EPG data requests to no more than 23.5 hours into the future if no devices with DVR authorization where discovered
- Kodi 17 "Krypton" : https://github.com/djp952/pvr.hdhomerun ... di-Krypton
- Kodi 18 "Leia" : https://github.com/djp952/pvr.hdhomerun ... -Kodi-Leia
- Kodi 19 "Matrix" : https://github.com/djp952/pvr.hdhomerun ... odi-Matrix
The change "Limit EPG data requests to no more than 23.5 hours" only applies to non-DVR subscribers. This was previously set to 24 hours, dialing it back to 23.5 limits EPG web requests to just one per channel. Doubt you'll notice, a minor tweak that has a big impact on the number of web requests being sent out.
The other thing in here is the new "Use Original Air Date timestamp for Recorded TV programs" setting, as requested. This is a pretty cool option, you should try it out. Based on feedback from the beta release it now only applies to recordings with a category of "series", "movie", and "special". Things like "sports", "news", and "audio" will still be set as the Recording Time. My thanks for the suggestion - I'm turning this one on myself! LOVE IT.
Auto-update for Leia and Matrix platforms that support it will be live later tonight.
Let me know if you run into any problems, and as always many many many thanks to our gracious host, SiliconDust!