Re: Unofficial Kodi HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client

Post by jhford » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:19 am

jhford wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:41 am
djp952 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:44 pm
jhford wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:56 pm

I probably didn't make myself clear. The previous structure allowed the user to right click one of many news folders, such as Jake Tapper (CNN), select delete and delete all Jake Tapper episodes in one shot-- very convenient and a huge time saver. I bragged to my wife that your organization was brilliant even though she has no time or interest in Kodi. :roll: Now, however, the user must open the "news' folder and delete selected episodes which are organized by date, it seems, rather than alpha -- very inconvenient and a huge time waster.
Once again, you are barking up the wrong tree. I didn't add the "News" folder, SiliconDust or perhaps the EPG data provider did. All I did was make it so it wouldn't say "news" in lowercase and instead say "News". Install the new v2.2.1, set "Disable specialized Recorded TV category folders" in the options, and all recordings will appear as if they were reported as "series" which will let you right-click and delete all of them at once like you prefer. I like that option in Kodi as well.

The organization/sort order you see is determined by Kodi, you have to pop open the menu to the left and select the order you want for each individual Recorded TV folder. If you want it sorted by date or alphanumeric is something that is completely up to you to decide. If that setting doesn't stick, it's something that Kodi needs to fix. I do not specify any ordering at all when reporting Recordings, I just give Kodi the list and it does what it does with them.

I apologize if I come off as a little frustrated right now, but frankly I am. I do what I can with what I'm given here and bust my a** to make everyone happy. I have zero control over the data coming into the PVR, all I can do is try to present it to you in a way that is as consistent and useful as possible from both the SiliconDust HDHomeRun DVR service and Kodi perspectives. If SD added a "news" category to their recordings I have to assume this was intentional on their part and they will at some point add a "News" filter in their application. I could of course ignore "news" and pretend it's "series" whilst leaving "movies", "specials" and "sports" alone but there may be people out there that actually want to see "news". FWIW SD's app doesn't handle "specials" either (you can only find them in the "All Recordings" area; try it) -- does that mean I should arbitrarily convert that category to "series" too? What about new categories that magically pop up that would benefit most folks but a few don't like it? If SD releases an application update that adds "News" and "Specials" does that mean I need to undo the hypothetical changes?

I'm clearly very perturbed at this point so I need to stop typing. I spent hours prepping and cutting a build specifically for you, I would have hoped that you would have tried it and see if the new option addressed your complaint, which I think it will. If it does not, let me know, but saying that things I have absolutely no control over are "inconvenient and a time waster" is just going to make me upset again. I bend over backwards to keep this thing working and try come up with ways to do everything everyone asks for, so, yeah, definitely perturbed.

I'm taking the weekend off. I'll check back on Monday or Tuesday night. Until then please see if v2.2.1 does what you want it to do.
My sincere apologies. I certainly didn't mean to be critical or piss you off. I was just trying to add some helpful feedback, and apparently failed. Worse yet I forgot that you did previously say that the "news" folder was added by Siliconedust, and I probably would have kept my mouth shut if I had remembered that significant detail. And I do appreciate what you do, and I'm sure you do bust your a**. Thanks for 2.2.1. I'll install it today.
Again, I'm sorry.
2.2.1 is installed and it's absolutely perfect, from my POV, of course. I hope everyone else agrees. I can't thank you enough. :P

djp952
Device ID: 131EB7F7;131ED0E0

Post by djp952 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:10 pm

All good my friend. I would also like to apologize to you and the other forum members for my uncharacteristic overreaction/misinterpretation of the commentary as well. Some days this pro-bono project of mine just gets to be too much extra after a long week of "real work" I guess :mrgreen:

I'm very glad the new option seems to meet your current needs, and I look forward to doing what I can to adapt the future changes made to this ecosystem we all know and love to continue to meet those needs. Thank you very much for the clarifications, I will definitely sleep better tonight!

:D

djp952

Post by djp952 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:52 pm

Update from the weekend I have been "taking off" (as if, right?):

I think I need to roll back or alter the v2.2.1 change that 'improved' the channel group names; I didn't consider the new Leia EPG UI that places the group names into tabs at the top. The new descriptions are too long and should have stayed simpler like "HD Channels" instead of "High-definition channels". Sorry about that. An alternative approach is to simplify the improved names to remove the word 'channels', which is arguably redundant text. So what was "HD Channels" and became "High Definition channels" in v2.2.1 would become "High Definition". On the fence about which way to go.

I also finally took the time to try and handle a long-standing TODO (backlog item) to improve performance of backend queries other than EPG, which is already custom, if multiple URLs need to be loaded like with the Recording Rules Episodes query. Unfortunately SQLite doesn't really work that way and would ultimately serialize the HTTP requests, thus adding no value over what is in there. I could change the existing implementation to handle multiple URLs by concatenating them into a single delimited string, but the risk vs. reward just isn't there. I'm giving up on this one, nobody has ever complained about it and saving what would amount to an undetectable amount of time isn't work breaking things.

I hope that other than my ill-advised decision to change the channel group names that v2.2.1 is working well for everyone thus far.

jhford

Post by jhford » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:28 pm

djp952 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:10 pm
All good my friend. I would also like to apologize to you and the other forum members for my uncharacteristic overreaction/misinterpretation of the commentary as well. Some days this pro-bono project of mine just gets to be too much extra after a long week of "real work" I guess :mrgreen:

I'm very glad the new option seems to meet your current needs, and I look forward to doing what I can to adapt the future changes made to this ecosystem we all know and love to continue to meet those needs. Thank you very much for the clarifications, I will definitely sleep better tonight!

I hope this means that we have "kissed and made up." :D
Having played with 2.2.1 a bit I have a another suggestion. There was nothing inherently wrong with the 2.2.0 recordings folder / file structure, and its new "news" folder was fine except for the absence of sub-folders bearing the name of each news show, such as "All in with Chris Hays." IMHO. In other words, the contents of "news" was jumble of "news" files which were very hard to work with (dangling participle :shock: ). And I don't know if its even possible to organize the "news" folder, accordingly.
Thanks again

signcarver
Expert
Device ID: 131B34B7 13231F92 1070A18E 1073ED6F 15300C36

Post by signcarver » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:32 pm

I was going to ask that too... prior to djp952's post that sounded like he was a little upset, I also began to write a similar post as his prior mentioning that such already stated of where such was coming from... Since "all" my channels (non-locals) are DRM, I rarely use kodi anymore (I did more prior to getting playing of live DRM content in the official apps, as I even liked the official add-on in kodi better than the other platforms). But figured I had to update and actually look at what was being mentioned. So prior to posting, I found some local news programs to record to make sure I had some (which was tricky as it wasn't the local news hour). I uninstalled my very old version of kodi and wiped any data. Picked up the new one. Installed djp952's unofficial pvr. And looked at it... didn't mind it but thought I would check some things out and ended up ungrouping. I then spent 30-40 minutes trying to regroup them because as soon as I brought up the menu to make such a selection any attempt to make a selection to choose how to group closed the menu prior to allowing the choice being selected. By that time djp posted the reply and I thought what I wrote wouldn't make sense. Needless to say, I didn't want to go back to that group button again so never did look into it. (Was using "default" skin from new download of leia, I know in the past many apps behaved differently with different skins so I want to assume that was the issue)

My personal preference is to keep such, but I also prefer every show listed as its own group in addition to the subgroups (for me, this would include movies but for many it wouldn't). It also appears that the official app, only uses Movies and Sports for such breakdown (not News) so it can be kind of "alien" for those coming here from that.

It's been too long since I have looked at the data (I now only have 20 days to do any of my own work before I get called back to work again) but I remember seeing lots more possibilities of what to group by in my own apps. Unfortunately what I was looking for doesn't seem to be "saved" by the DVR in the metadata (wasn't presented so I went into 100 files themselves to double check) as they seem to only be available for guide listings under "Filter"

djp952

Post by djp952 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:36 pm

jhford wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:28 pm
djp952 wrote:

Having played with 2.2.1 a bit I have a another suggestion. There was nothing inherently wrong with the 2.2.0 recordings folder / file structure, and its new "news" folder was fine except for the absence of sub-folders bearing the name of each news show, such as "All in with Chris Hays." IMHO. In other words, the contents of "news" was jumble of "news" files which were very hard to work with (dangling participle :shock: ). And I don't know if its even possible to organize the "news" folder, accordingly.
Thanks again
I would prefer "hugged it out - but in a manly way", but that works too. Hey, it's 2019, right? :mrgreen:

I understand what you're saying here. The problem I have there is that there are (currently) five Recorded TV categories that I am aware of:
  • Movies
  • News
  • Series
  • Specials
  • Sporting Events
Before SD removed the "DisplayGroupTitle" attribute from the recording metadata it was easy; just stick everything into a folder that was named from that "DisplayGroupTitle" (and AFAIK everyone was happy with that). Without that attribute I now only have the "Category" attribute to work with. So here's the current logic:

- If it's "Series" use the series name as the folder name
- If it's anything else create a folder based on the category name (Mapping that name if it's known, like "news" to "News") and dump everything in there

Not that this can't be changed, of course, but the current logic doesn't allow for a generation of a tree deeper than 2 nodes. It's always {FOLDER}\{EPISODE}. So what's happened with "News" is that everything becomes News\{Episode}. This makes sense for "Movies", "Specials", and maybe "Sporting Events" -- you wouldn't want to have to drill down another level to always find exactly one item.

So here's what I'm thinking right now -- two options:

Option 1: Arbitrarily treat "news" as if it were "series". This may be a little short-sighted since new categories can pop up anytime on us, but I do agree with you that "News" is much more like "Series" than the other known categories. I'm not feeling a configurable option in the PVR here, I think this would be best served as a judgement call to overcome an external change that we collectively feel was ill-advised and needs to be ignored.

Option 2: If there is more than one recording in a particular Category with a matching series name, create a subfolder for those recordings, with the exception of "series" categories. This is harder to make happen, and perhaps a bit less intuitive for the user since the rules may change on them when they hit a single recording. Recordings that are unique, like Movies or Specials, would end up loose in that top-level "Movies" or "Specials" folder, but if you have multiple recordings with the same series name, aka "News", create a folder and put them all in there. The downside I see here is that when you get down to just one recording for that series, the subfolder won't be created.

Let me try to illustrate how Option 2 might look:

More than one "News" recording for a single series layout:

{Recorded TV}\News\11 News at 11\{Episode xxxx}

Just one "News" recording for a single series layout:

{Recorded TV}\News\{Episode xxxx}

After typing that out, I think I would be more on board with option one -- arbitrarily convert "news" to "series" and deal with new similar categories as they come.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

djp952

Post by djp952 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:56 pm

signcarver wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:32 pm
I was going to ask that too... prior to djp952's post that sounded like he was a little upset, I also began to write a similar post as his prior mentioning that such already stated of where such was coming from... Since "all" my channels (non-locals) are DRM, I rarely use kodi anymore (I did more prior to getting playing of live DRM content in the official apps, as I even liked the official add-on in kodi better than the other platforms). But figured I had to update and actually look at what was being mentioned. So prior to posting, I found some local news programs to record to make sure I had some (which was tricky as it wasn't the local news hour). I uninstalled my very old version of kodi and wiped any data. Picked up the new one. Installed djp952's unofficial pvr. And looked at it... didn't mind it but thought I would check some things out and ended up ungrouping. I then spent 30-40 minutes trying to regroup them because as soon as I brought up the menu to make such a selection any attempt to make a selection to choose how to group closed the menu prior to allowing the choice being selected. By that time djp posted the reply and I thought what I wrote wouldn't make sense. Needless to say, I didn't want to go back to that group button again so never did look into it. (Was using "default" skin from new download of leia, I know in the past many apps behaved differently with different skins so I want to assume that was the issue)

My personal preference is to keep such, but I also prefer every show listed as its own group in addition to the subgroups (for me, this would include movies but for many it wouldn't). It also appears that the official app, only uses Movies and Sports for such breakdown (not News) so it can be kind of "alien" for those coming here from that.

It's been too long since I have looked at the data (I now only have 20 days to do any of my own work before I get called back to work again) but I remember seeing lots more possibilities of what to group by in my own apps. Unfortunately what I was looking for doesn't seem to be "saved" by the DVR in the metadata (wasn't presented so I went into 100 files themselves to double check) as they seem to only be available for guide listings under "Filter"
I think this makes a second vote to treating "News" as "Series"? What are you thoughts/feelings on doing the same for "Specials"? I definitely think Movies is best served without any sub-folders since they would always only contain one item. I have no real opinion with "Sporting Events" since I never record any.

Hmmm... maybe a viable third option might be to treat everything as if it were "Series" by default unless it matches a known category list? The current list to treat differently could be just "Movies" and "Sporting Events", which should match the behavior from when "DisplayGroupName" existed.

Your opinion is also appreciated.

signcarver
Expert
Device ID: 131B34B7 13231F92 1070A18E 1073ED6F 15300C36

Post by signcarver » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:35 pm

As many here will attest, what I like isn't "normal" but I still often believe is best. I still don't want my "viewer" to schedule/manage... use better tools for the job and not detract from enjoying watching the show when it comes time to watch... I've often said I don't even want a UI on the screen that is playing the show (other than an indication that one hit FF or RW or pause that gets controlled by an outside source). For years I've even wanted to get rid of closed captions on screen and display them on an alternate device (i.e. a display bar with a 2 inch high by 24+ inch wide screen or even a tablet).

I do believe movies and sports probably should go in their own category (though I personally like them "additionally" as a series) as I know many would not want their movies cluttering up the series, but even sports you would have NFL, MLB, NCAA Football, NCAA Men's Basketball, etc., which for some probably need a second level of grouping if they archive such, my personal preference is only watch sports live or occasionally a day or two later and is the only thing I don't archive forever so would personally not often come across multiple series in sports as all shows would be visible at once... I just know I'm not going to touch that group button again until someone says it will actually work). For 90% of my recording I still need to use WMC so don't have a lot to base it off of (recording just Comet and H&I mainly outside of WMC).

In thinking about it, If multiple groups are possible, I would like an All option with each title as a group, in addition to Series, Movies, Sports, etc., as the main groups with each title as a group in All, then maybe an option to not have Series display as a separate group but display them in "main" like you currently do... I know many would probably like the option of Season within each title. Also for your "option 2" rather than having single stragglers on main, if any title has multiple episodes one must also select title prior to seeing episode.

I do believe you should code to accommodate any possible category in the future though it sounds like you may be leaning to doing it SD's way (much easier).

jhford

Post by jhford » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:41 pm

djp952 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:36 pm
jhford wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:28 pm
djp952 wrote:

Thanks again
I would prefer "hugged it out - but in a manly way", but that works too. Hey, it's 2019, right? :mrgreen:

I understand what you're saying here. The problem I have there is that there are (currently) five Recorded TV categories that I am aware of:
  • Movies
  • News
  • Series
  • Specials
  • Sporting Events
Before SD removed the "DisplayGroupTitle" attribute from the recording metadata it was easy; just stick everything into a folder that was named from that "DisplayGroupTitle" (and AFAIK everyone was happy with that). Without that attribute I now only have the "Category" attribute to work with. So here's the current logic:

- If it's "Series" use the series name as the folder name
- If it's anything else create a folder based on the category name (Mapping that name if it's known, like "news" to "News") and dump everything in there

Not that this can't be changed, of course, but the current logic doesn't allow for a generation of a tree deeper than 2 nodes. It's always {FOLDER}\{EPISODE}. So what's happened with "News" is that everything becomes News\{Episode}. This makes sense for "Movies", "Specials", and maybe "Sporting Events" -- you wouldn't want to have to drill down another level to always find exactly one item.

So here's what I'm thinking right now -- two options:

Option 1: Arbitrarily treat "news" as if it were "series". This may be a little short-sighted since new categories can pop up anytime on us, but I do agree with you that "News" is much more like "Series" than the other known categories. I'm not feeling a configurable option in the PVR here, I think this would be best served as a judgement call to overcome an external change that we collectively feel was ill-advised and needs to be ignored.

Option 2: If there is more than one recording in a particular Category with a matching series name, create a subfolder for those recordings, with the exception of "series" categories. This is harder to make happen, and perhaps a bit less intuitive for the user since the rules may change on them when they hit a single recording. Recordings that are unique, like Movies or Specials, would end up loose in that top-level "Movies" or "Specials" folder, but if you have multiple recordings with the same series name, aka "News", create a folder and put them all in there. The downside I see here is that when you get down to just one recording for that series, the subfolder won't be created.

Let me try to illustrate how Option 2 might look:

More than one "News" recording for a single series layout:

Just one "News" recording for a single series layout:

{Recorded TV}\News\{Episode xxxx}

After typing that out, I think I would be more on board with option one -- arbitrarily convert "news" to "series" and deal with new similar categories as they come.

Your thoughts are appreciated.
You're the boss, hug-mate. :oops: But it seems Option One might be an improvement.

djp952

Post by djp952 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:34 pm

jhford wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:41 pm
You're the boss, hug-mate. :oops: But it seems Option One might be an improvement.
I have come around to your line of thinking on this matter and will be making a change to treat everything but "Movies" and "Sporting Events" as if they were "Series". The HDHomeRun DVR engine does not currently place anything else into sub-directories, so it turns out Edit Decision List (EDL) support is also broken for "Specials" and "News". Annoyance coupled with a broken feature is more than enough to make me change my mind :)

ddejager

Post by ddejager » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:57 pm

I'm running the lastest PVR client (2.2.1) and Kodi 18.3 on firestick. I play a recorded show. I stop in in the middle. I attempt to restart it where it left off and nothing happens. I exit Kodi. I restart Kodi. I attempt to restart the recording and it does restart where it was stopped. I stop the recording. I attempt to restart it. No joy. This is reproducible. I tried using HDHomeRun app instead of Kodi and there is no issue. Below is the kodi.log file.

Code: Select all

2019-08-22 19:47:41.351 T:7102  NOTICE: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-08-22 19:47:41.351 T:7102  NOTICE: Starting Kodi (18.3 Git:20190619-89472b7d69). Platform: Android ARM 32-bit
2019-08-22 19:47:41.351 T:7102  NOTICE: Using Release Kodi x32 build
2019-08-22 19:47:41.351 T:7102  NOTICE: Kodi compiled 2019-06-28 by Clang 7.0.2 (https://android.googlesource.com/toolchain/clang 003100370607242ddd5815e4a043907ea9004281) (https://android.googlesource.com/toolchain/llvm 1d739ffb0366421d383e04ff80ec2ee591315116) for Android ARM 32-bit API level 21 (API level 21)
2019-08-22 19:47:41.351 T:7102  NOTICE: Running on Amazon AFTMM with Android 7.1.2 API level 25, kernel: Linux ARM 32-bit version 4.4.120+
2019-08-22 19:47:41.352 T:7102  NOTICE: FFmpeg version/source: 4.0.3-Kodi
2019-08-22 19:47:41.352 T:7102  NOTICE: Host CPU: ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7l), 4 cores available
2019-08-22 19:47:41.352 T:7102  NOTICE: Product: mantis, Device: mantis, Board: mantis - Manufacturer: Amazon, Brand: Amazon, Model: AFTMM, Hardware: mt8695
2019-08-22 19:47:41.357 T:7102  NOTICE: External storage path = /storage/emulated/0; status = ok
2019-08-22 19:47:41.357 T:7102  NOTICE: ARM Features: Neon enabled
2019-08-22 19:47:41.358 T:7102  NOTICE: special://xbmc/ is mapped to: /data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets
2019-08-22 19:47:41.358 T:7102  NOTICE: special://xbmcbin/ is mapped to: /data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets
2019-08-22 19:47:41.359 T:7102  NOTICE: special://xbmcbinaddons/ is mapped to: /data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons
2019-08-22 19:47:41.361 T:7102  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/ is mapped to: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata
2019-08-22 19:47:41.361 T:7102  NOTICE: special://envhome/ is mapped to: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files
2019-08-22 19:47:41.361 T:7102  NOTICE: special://home/ is mapped to: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi
2019-08-22 19:47:41.362 T:7102  NOTICE: special://temp/ is mapped to: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp
2019-08-22 19:47:41.362 T:7102  NOTICE: special://logpath/ is mapped to: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp
2019-08-22 19:47:41.362 T:7102  NOTICE: The executable running is: /data/app/org.xbmc.kodi-2/lib/arm/libkodi.so
2019-08-22 19:47:41.384 T:7102  NOTICE: Local hostname: 192.168.88.123
2019-08-22 19:47:41.384 T:7102  NOTICE: Log File is located: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
2019-08-22 19:47:41.384 T:7102  NOTICE: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-08-22 19:47:41.389 T:7102    INFO: loading settings
2019-08-22 19:47:41.391 T:7102  NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://masterprofile/
2019-08-22 19:47:41.425 T:7102   DEBUG: CSkinSettings: no <skinsettings> tag found
2019-08-22 19:47:41.426 T:7102  NOTICE: No settings file to load (special://xbmc/system/advancedsettings.xml)
2019-08-22 19:47:41.426 T:7102  NOTICE: No settings file to load (special://masterprofile/advancedsettings.xml)
2019-08-22 19:47:41.426 T:7102  NOTICE: Default Video Player: VideoPlayer
2019-08-22 19:47:41.426 T:7102  NOTICE: Default Audio Player: paplayer
2019-08-22 19:47:41.426 T:7102  NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
2019-08-22 19:47:41.427 T:7102  NOTICE: Log level changed to "LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL"
2019-08-22 19:47:41.427 T:7102  NOTICE: CMediaSourceSettings: loading media sources from special://masterprofile/sources.xml
2019-08-22 19:47:41.457 T:7102  NOTICE: Running database version Addons27
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: audioencoder.kodi.builtin.aac v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: audioencoder.kodi.builtin.wma v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: game.controller.default v1.0.8 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: game.controller.snes v1.0.8 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: inputstream.adaptive v2.3.22 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.audioengine v1.0.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.filesystem v1.0.2 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.general v1.0.3 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.gui v5.12.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.main v1.0.14 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.network v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder v2.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.audioencoder v2.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.game v1.1.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.imagedecoder v2.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.inputstream v2.0.8 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.595 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.peripheral v1.3.7 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.595 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.pvr v5.10.3 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.595 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.screensaver v2.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.595 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.vfs v2.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.598 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.videocodec v1.0.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.598 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.visualization v2.0.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.resource v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.album.universal v3.1.2 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.artists.universal v4.3.2 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.allmusic.com v3.2.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.fanart.tv v3.6.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.imdb.com v3.1.4 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.musicbrainz.org v2.2.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.theaudiodb.com v2.0.2 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.themoviedb.org v3.1.9 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.local v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.themoviedb.org v5.1.8 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org v3.1.3 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: peripheral.joystick v1.4.7 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: plugin.image.mypicsdb v14.3.2 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: pvr.hdhomerundvr v2.2.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: repository.xbmc.org v3.1.5 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: repository.xycl.addons v1.2.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: resource.images.weathericons.default v1.1.8 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: resource.language.en_gb v2.0.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: resource.uisounds.kodi v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: screensaver.xbmc.builtin.black v1.0.32 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: screensaver.xbmc.builtin.dim v1.0.55 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.common.plugin.cache v2.5.10 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.keymap v1.0.10 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.certifi v2019.3.9 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.chardet v3.0.4 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.idna v2.8 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.pil v1.1.7 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.pycryptodome v3.4.3 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.requests v2.22.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.urllib3 v1.25.3 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: service.xbmc.versioncheck v0.4.6 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: skin.estouchy v2.0.24 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: skin.estuary v2.0.23 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: weather.yahoo v5.0.5 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: webinterface.default v18.x-2.4.6 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.addon v18.3.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.core v0.1.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.gui v5.14.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.json v10.3.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.604 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.metadata v2.1.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.604 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.python v2.26.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.604 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.webinterface v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.906 T:7110  NOTICE: Float is supported
2019-08-22 19:47:41.906 T:7110  NOTICE: Multi channel Float is supported
2019-08-22 19:47:42.218 T:7110  NOTICE: Found 1 Lists of Devices
2019-08-22 19:47:42.218 T:7110  NOTICE: Enumerated AUDIOTRACK devices:
2019-08-22 19:47:42.218 T:7110  NOTICE:     Device 1
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : AudioTrack
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : android
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra: audiotrack
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_deviceType      : AE_DEVTYPE_HDMI
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_channels        : FL, FR, FC, LFE, SL, SR, BL, BR, BC, BLOC, BROC
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 32000,44100,48000,88200,96000,176400,192000
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_S16LE,AE_FMT_FLOAT,AE_FMT_RAW
2019-08-22 19:47:42.220 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_streamTypes     : STREAM_TYPE_AC3,STREAM_TYPE_EAC3
2019-08-22 19:47:42.220 T:7111  NOTICE: Trying to open: samplerate: 44100, channelMask: 12, encoding: 4
2019-08-22 19:47:42.229 T:7111  NOTICE: CAESinkAUDIOTRACK::Initializing with: m_sampleRate: 44100 format: AE_FMT_FLOAT (AE) method: PCM stream-type: PCM-STREAM min_buffer_size: 22688 m_frames: 1418 m_frameSize: 8 channels: 2
2019-08-22 19:47:42.323 T:7102  NOTICE: CDecoderFilter: loading filters from special://masterprofile/decoderfilter.xml
2019-08-22 19:47:42.430 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.MPEG2
2019-08-22 19:47:42.430 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.HEVC
2019-08-22 19:47:42.430 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.MPEG4
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.H263
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.AVC
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.VPX
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.VP9
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.DVHE.STN
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.DVHE.STH
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.DVAV.SER
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.dolby.ac3.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.dolby.eac3.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.mp3.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.amrnb.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.amrwb.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.aac.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.g711.alaw.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.g711.mlaw.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.vorbis.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.opus.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.raw.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.mpeg2.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.mpeg4.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.h263.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.h264.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.434 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.vp8.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.434 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.vp9.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.437 T:7102  NOTICE: CAndroidUtils: window resolution: 1920x1080
2019-08-22 19:47:42.437 T:7102  NOTICE: CAndroidUtils: Current resolution: 1920x1080 1920x1080 @ 59.939999 - Full Screen
2019-08-22 19:47:42.437 T:7102  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
2019-08-22 19:47:42.437 T:7102  NOTICE: EGL_VERSION = 1.4 Android META-EGL
2019-08-22 19:47:42.437 T:7102  NOTICE: EGL_VENDOR = Android
2019-08-22 19:47:42.438 T:7102  NOTICE: EGL_EXTENSIONS = EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses EGL_ANDROID_presentation_time EGL_KHR_swap_buffers_with_damage EGL_ANDROID_create_native_client_buffer EGL_ANDROID_front_buffer_auto_refresh EGL_KHR_image EGL_KHR_image_base EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image EGL_KHR_fence_sync EGL_KHR_create_context EGL_KHR_surfaceless_context EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness EGL_ANDROID_image_native_buffer EGL_KHR_wait_sync EGL_ANDROID_recordable EGL_KHR_partial_update EGL_EXT_buffer_age EGL_KHR_mutable_render_buffer EGL_EXT_yuv_surface
2019-08-22 19:47:42.438 T:7102  NOTICE: EGL_CLIENT_EXTENSIONS = NULL
2019-08-22 19:47:42.445 T:7102  NOTICE: Checking resolution 16
2019-08-22 19:47:42.449 T:7102  NOTICE: GL_VENDOR = Imagination Technologies
2019-08-22 19:47:42.449 T:7102  NOTICE: GL_RENDERER = PowerVR Rogue GE8300
2019-08-22 19:47:42.450 T:7102  NOTICE: GL_VERSION = OpenGL ES 3.2 build 1.9@4893595
2019-08-22 19:47:42.450 T:7102  NOTICE: GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION = OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.20 build 1.9@4893595
2019-08-22 19:47:42.450 T:7102  NOTICE: GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_ANDROID_extension_pack_es31a GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_buffer_storage GL_EXT_clear_texture GL_EXT_color_buffer_float GL_EXT_conservative_depth GL_EXT_copy_image GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer GL_EXT_draw_buffers GL_EXT_draw_buffers_indexed GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_EXT_float_blend GL_EXT_geometry_point_size GL_EXT_geometry_shader GL_EXT_gpu_shader5 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_multisampled_render_to_texture GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_primitive_bounding_box GL_EXT_pvrtc_sRGB GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_EXT_robustness GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch GL_EXT_shader_group_vote GL_EXT_shader_io_blocks GL_EXT_shader_non_constant_global_initializers GL_EXT_shader_pixel_local_storage GL_EXT_shader_pixel_local_storage2 GL_EXT_shader_texture_lod GL_EXT_shadow_samplers GL_EXT_sparse_texture GL_EXT_sRGB_write_control GL_EXT_tessellation_point_size GL_EXT_tessellation_shader GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp GL_EXT_texture_buffer GL_EXT_texture_cube_map_array GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_texture_rg GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8 GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_RG8 GL_EXT_YUV_target GL_IMG_bindless_texture GL_IMG_framebuffer_downsample GL_IMG_multisampled_render_to_texture GL_IMG_program_binary GL_IMG_read_format GL_IMG_shader_binary GL_IMG_texture_compression_pvrtc GL_IMG_texture_compression_pvrtc2 GL_IMG_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_IMG_texture_npot GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_robustness GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_depth_texture GL_OES_draw_buffers_indexed GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_EGL_image_external_essl3 GL_OES_EGL_sync GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_fragment_precision_high GL_OES_geometry_point_size GL_OES_geometry_shader GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_OES_gpu_shader5 GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_required_internalformat GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_sample_shading GL_OES_sample_variables GL_OES_shader_image_atomic GL_OES_shader_io_blocks GL_OES_shader_multisample_interpolation GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_surfaceless_context GL_OES_tessellation_point_size GL_OES_tessellation_shader GL_OES_texture_border_clamp GL_OES_texture_buffer GL_OES_texture_cube_map_array GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_npot GL_OES_texture_stencil8 GL_OES_texture_storage_multisample_2d_array GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_OES_vertex_half_float GL_OVR_multiview GL_OVR_multiview2 GL_OVR_multiview_multisampled_render_to_texture
2019-08-22 19:47:43.066 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version Addons27
2019-08-22 19:47:43.070 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version ViewModes6
2019-08-22 19:47:43.074 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version Textures13
2019-08-22 19:47:43.088 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version MyMusic72
2019-08-22 19:47:43.113 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version MyVideos116
2019-08-22 19:47:43.120 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version TV32
2019-08-22 19:47:43.132 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version Epg12
2019-08-22 19:47:43.321 T:7102  NOTICE:   load skin from: /data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/skin.estuary (version: 2.0.23)
2019-08-22 19:47:44.108 T:7102 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"
2019-08-22 19:47:44.235 T:7102 WARNING: CAndroidJoystickState: ignoring unknown axis 32 on input device "Harmony Keyboard" with ID 28
2019-08-22 19:47:44.235 T:7102 WARNING: CAndroidJoystickState: ignoring unknown axis 33 on input device "Harmony Keyboard" with ID 28
2019-08-22 19:47:44.235 T:7102 WARNING: CAndroidJoystickState: ignoring unknown axis 34 on input device "Harmony Keyboard" with ID 28
2019-08-22 19:47:44.235 T:7102 WARNING: CAndroidJoystickState: ignoring unknown axis 35 on input device "Harmony Keyboard" with ID 28
2019-08-22 19:47:44.616 T:7102   ERROR: AddOnLog: Joystick Support: Device "Sony Interactive Entertainment Wireless Controller": can't find <controller> tag
2019-08-22 19:47:44.759 T:7102  NOTICE: Register - new joystick device registered on android->android/inputdevice/28: Harmony Keyboard (FFFF:0000)
2019-08-22 19:47:44.761 T:7102  NOTICE: Register - new keyboard device registered on application->keyboard: Keyboard (0000:0000)
2019-08-22 19:47:44.762 T:7102  NOTICE: Register - new mouse device registered on application->mouse: Mouse (0000:0000)
2019-08-22 19:47:44.786 T:7102  NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/playercorefactory.xml.
2019-08-22 19:47:44.789 T:7102  NOTICE: Loaded playercorefactory configuration
2019-08-22 19:47:44.789 T:7102  NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml.
2019-08-22 19:47:44.790 T:7102  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml does not exist. Skipping.
2019-08-22 19:47:44.819 T:7127  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: ADDON_STATUS ADDON_Create(void*, void*): zuki.pvr.hdhomerundvr v2.2.1 loading
2019-08-22 19:47:44.892 T:7102  NOTICE: initialize done
2019-08-22 19:47:44.892 T:7102  NOTICE: Running the application...
2019-08-22 19:47:45.069 T:7127  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: ADDON_STATUS ADDON_Create(void*, void*): initiating local network resource discovery (startup; method: broadcast)
2019-08-22 19:47:45.101 T:7102  NOTICE: starting zeroconf publishing
2019-08-22 19:47:45.101 T:7135  NOTICE: ES: Starting UDP Event server on port 9777
2019-08-22 19:47:45.102 T:7135  NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 9777 (ipv6 : false)
2019-08-22 19:47:45.665 T:7127  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: ADDON_STATUS ADDON_Create(void*, void*): discovered: HDHomeRun CONNECT QUATRO 1073E5D5 (DVR authorized)
2019-08-22 19:47:45.666 T:7127  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: ADDON_STATUS ADDON_Create(void*, void*): discovered: HDHomeRun RECORD FA76984D-8324-236F-A880-305FA1D0822D
2019-08-22 19:47:45.685 T:7127  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: ADDON_STATUS ADDON_Create(void*, void*): delaying startup discovery task for 3 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:45.686 T:7127  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: ADDON_STATUS ADDON_Create(void*, void*): zuki.pvr.hdhomerundvr v2.2.1 loaded
2019-08-22 19:47:45.689 T:7127  NOTICE: PVR Manager: Starting
2019-08-22 19:47:45.757 T:7144  NOTICE: PVR Manager: Started
2019-08-22 19:47:48.327 T:7127  NOTICE: EPG thread started
2019-08-22 19:47:48.686 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): initiated startup discovery task
2019-08-22 19:47:50.159 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): recording discovery data changed -- trigger recording update
2019-08-22 19:47:50.160 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): scheduling periodic device discovery to initiate in 600 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:50.160 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): scheduling periodic lineup discovery to initiate in 2700 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:50.161 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): scheduling periodic recording discovery to initiate in 300 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:50.161 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): scheduling periodic guide discovery to initiate in 3600 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:50.161 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): scheduling periodic recording rule discovery to initiate in 7200 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:50.161 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): scheduling periodic recording rule episode discovery to initiate in 7200 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:51.327 T:7125   ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for androidapp://sources/apps/com.amazon.ftv.screensaver.png
2019-08-22 19:48:30.990 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): streaming recording 'ABC World News Tonight With David Muir' via url http://192.168.88.129:50000/recorded/play?id=83ad0c2c
2019-08-22 19:48:30.999 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): mediatype = video/mpeg
2019-08-22 19:48:31.000 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): canseek   = true
2019-08-22 19:48:31.000 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): length    = 1846861428
2019-08-22 19:48:31.000 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): realtime  = false
2019-08-22 19:48:31.001 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): starttime = 1566514771 (epoch) = Thu Aug 22 18:59:31 2019 (local)
2019-08-22 19:48:31.001 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): endtime   = 1566516630 (epoch) = Thu Aug 22 19:30:30 2019 (local)
2019-08-22 19:48:31.062 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer::OpenFile: pvr://recordings/tv/active/News/ABC%20World%20News%20Tonight%20With%20David%20Muir (2019), TV%20(WGTUDT), 20190822_225931, http://192.168.88.129:50000/recorded/cmd?id=83ad0c2c.pvr
2019-08-22 19:48:31.063 T:7412  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
2019-08-22 19:48:31.065 T:7412  NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
2019-08-22 19:48:31.232 T:7412  NOTICE: Opening stream: 0 source: 256
2019-08-22 19:48:31.233 T:7412 WARNING: OpenStream - Unsupported stream 0. Stream disabled.
2019-08-22 19:48:31.234 T:7412  NOTICE: Opening stream: 1 source: 256
2019-08-22 19:48:31.234 T:7412  NOTICE: Finding audio codec for: 86019
2019-08-22 19:48:31.239 T:7412  NOTICE: CDVDAudioCodecFFmpeg::Open() Successful opened audio decoder ac3
2019-08-22 19:48:31.239 T:7412  NOTICE: Creating audio thread
2019-08-22 19:48:31.240 T:7413  NOTICE: running thread: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process()
2019-08-22 19:48:31.741 T:7412 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(video)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
2019-08-22 19:48:32.763 T:7412 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
2019-08-22 19:48:32.763 T:7412  NOTICE: Opening stream: 0 source: 256
2019-08-22 19:48:32.767 T:7412  NOTICE: Creating video codec with codec id: 2
2019-08-22 19:48:32.768 T:7412  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecAndroidMediaCodec::Open Testing codec:OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.MPEG2
2019-08-22 19:48:32.997 T:7412  NOTICE: Creating video thread
2019-08-22 19:48:32.998 T:7412  NOTICE: Opening stream: 1 source: 256
2019-08-22 19:48:32.999 T:7424  NOTICE: running thread: video_thread
2019-08-22 19:48:33.007 T:7413  NOTICE: Creating audio stream (codec id: 86019, channels: 6, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through)
2019-08-22 19:48:33.095 T:7102  NOTICE: Instancing CRendererMediaCodecSurface
2019-08-22 19:48:33.095 T:7102  NOTICE: CRendererMediaCodecSurface::Configure
2019-08-22 19:48:33.131 T:7111  NOTICE: Trying to open: samplerate: 48000, channelMask: 12, encoding: 4
2019-08-22 19:48:33.153 T:7111  NOTICE: CAESinkAUDIOTRACK::Initializing with: m_sampleRate: 48000 format: AE_FMT_FLOAT (AE) method: PCM stream-type: PCM-STREAM min_buffer_size: 24640 m_frames: 1540 m_frameSize: 8 channels: 2
2019-08-22 19:48:47.070 T:7102  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()
2019-08-22 19:48:47.072 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
2019-08-22 19:48:47.079 T:7412  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::OnExit()
2019-08-22 19:48:47.080 T:7412  NOTICE: Closing stream player 1
2019-08-22 19:48:47.080 T:7412  NOTICE: Waiting for audio thread to exit
2019-08-22 19:48:47.097 T:7413  NOTICE: thread end: CVideoPlayerAudio::OnExit()
2019-08-22 19:48:47.097 T:7412  NOTICE: Closing audio device
2019-08-22 19:48:47.148 T:7412  NOTICE: Deleting audio codec
2019-08-22 19:48:47.149 T:7412  NOTICE: Closing stream player 2
2019-08-22 19:48:47.149 T:7412  NOTICE: waiting for video thread to exit
2019-08-22 19:48:47.158 T:7424  NOTICE: thread end: video_thread
2019-08-22 19:48:47.162 T:7412  NOTICE: deleting video codec
2019-08-22 19:48:47.212 T:7111  NOTICE: Trying to open: samplerate: 44100, channelMask: 12, encoding: 4
2019-08-22 19:48:47.226 T:7111  NOTICE: CAESinkAUDIOTRACK::Initializing with: m_sampleRate: 44100 format: AE_FMT_FLOAT (AE) method: PCM stream-type: PCM-STREAM min_buffer_size: 22688 m_frames: 1418 m_frameSize: 8 channels: 2
2019-08-22 19:48:47.232 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: finished waiting
2019-08-22 19:48:47.235 T:7102  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()
2019-08-22 19:48:47.236 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
2019-08-22 19:48:47.236 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: finished waiting
2019-08-22 19:48:47.646 T:7125   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting
2019-08-22 19:48:59.416 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): streaming recording 'ABC World News Tonight With David Muir' via url http://192.168.88.129:50000/recorded/play?id=83ad0c2c
2019-08-22 19:48:59.429 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): mediatype = video/mpeg
2019-08-22 19:48:59.430 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): canseek   = true
2019-08-22 19:48:59.430 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): length    = 1846861428
2019-08-22 19:48:59.430 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): realtime  = false
2019-08-22 19:48:59.430 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): starttime = 1566514771 (epoch) = Thu Aug 22 18:59:31 2019 (local)
2019-08-22 19:48:59.431 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): endtime   = 1566516630 (epoch) = Thu Aug 22 19:30:30 2019 (local)
2019-08-22 19:48:59.491 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer::OpenFile: pvr://recordings/tv/active/news/abc%20world%20news%20tonight%20with%20david%20muir (2019), tv%20(wgtudt), 20190822_225931, http://192.168.88.129:50000/recorded/cmd
2019-08-22 19:48:59.492 T:7430  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
2019-08-22 19:48:59.495 T:7430   ERROR: CVideoPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [pvr://recordings/tv/active/news/abc%20world%20news%20tonight%20with%20david%20muir (2019), tv%20(wgtudt), 20190822_225931, http://192.168.88.129:50000/recorded/cmd]
2019-08-22 19:48:59.496 T:7430  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::OnExit()
2019-08-22 19:48:59.605 T:7102  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()
2019-08-22 19:48:59.606 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
2019-08-22 19:48:59.606 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: finished waiting
2019-08-22 19:49:17.132 T:7102  NOTICE: Stopping player
2019-08-22 19:49:17.133 T:7102  NOTICE: Storing total System Uptime
2019-08-22 19:49:17.133 T:7102  NOTICE: Saving settings
2019-08-22 19:49:17.150 T:7102  NOTICE: Saving skin settings
2019-08-22 19:49:17.157 T:7102  NOTICE: Stopping all
2019-08-22 19:49:17.160 T:7102  NOTICE: ES: Stopping event server
2019-08-22 19:49:17.161 T:7102  NOTICE: stopping zeroconf publishing
2019-08-22 19:49:17.197 T:7135  NOTICE: ES: UDP Event server stopped
2019-08-22 19:49:17.736 T:7102  NOTICE: Application stopped
2019-08-22 19:49:17.937 T:7102  NOTICE: XBApplicationEx: destroying...
2019-08-22 19:49:17.937 T:7102  NOTICE: PVR Manager: Stopping
2019-08-22 19:49:18.184 T:7102  NOTICE: PVR Manager: Stopped
2019-08-22 19:49:18.202 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void ADDON_Destroy(): zuki.pvr.hdhomerundvr v2.2.1 unloading
2019-08-22 19:49:18.220 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void ADDON_Destroy(): zuki.pvr.hdhomerundvr v2.2.1 unloaded
2019-08-22 19:49:18.269 T:7102  NOTICE: unload skin
2019-08-22 19:49:18.335 T:7102 WARNING: Cleanup: Having to cleanup texture lists/focus.png
2019-08-22 19:49:18.375 T:7102  NOTICE: CWinSystemAndroid::DestroyWindow
2019-08-22 19:49:18.381 T:7102  NOTICE: unload sections
2019-08-22 19:49:18.398 T:7102  NOTICE: CWinSystemAndroid::DestroyWindowSystem
2019-08-22 19:49:18.434 T:7102  NOTICE: XBApplicationEx: application stopped!

djp952

Post by djp952 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:37 pm

ddejager wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:57 pm
I'm running the lastest PVR client (2.2.1) and Kodi 18.3 on firestick. I play a recorded show. I stop in in the middle. I attempt to restart it where it left off and nothing happens. I exit Kodi. I restart Kodi. I attempt to restart the recording and it does restart where it was stopped. I stop the recording. I attempt to restart it. No joy. This is reproducible. I tried using HDHomeRun app instead of Kodi and there is no issue. Below is the kodi.log file.

Code: Select all

2019-08-22 19:47:41.351 T:7102  NOTICE: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-08-22 19:47:41.351 T:7102  NOTICE: Starting Kodi (18.3 Git:20190619-89472b7d69). Platform: Android ARM 32-bit
2019-08-22 19:47:41.351 T:7102  NOTICE: Using Release Kodi x32 build
2019-08-22 19:47:41.351 T:7102  NOTICE: Kodi compiled 2019-06-28 by Clang 7.0.2 (https://android.googlesource.com/toolchain/clang 003100370607242ddd5815e4a043907ea9004281) (https://android.googlesource.com/toolchain/llvm 1d739ffb0366421d383e04ff80ec2ee591315116) for Android ARM 32-bit API level 21 (API level 21)
2019-08-22 19:47:41.351 T:7102  NOTICE: Running on Amazon AFTMM with Android 7.1.2 API level 25, kernel: Linux ARM 32-bit version 4.4.120+
2019-08-22 19:47:41.352 T:7102  NOTICE: FFmpeg version/source: 4.0.3-Kodi
2019-08-22 19:47:41.352 T:7102  NOTICE: Host CPU: ARMv7 Processor rev 4 (v7l), 4 cores available
2019-08-22 19:47:41.352 T:7102  NOTICE: Product: mantis, Device: mantis, Board: mantis - Manufacturer: Amazon, Brand: Amazon, Model: AFTMM, Hardware: mt8695
2019-08-22 19:47:41.357 T:7102  NOTICE: External storage path = /storage/emulated/0; status = ok
2019-08-22 19:47:41.357 T:7102  NOTICE: ARM Features: Neon enabled
2019-08-22 19:47:41.358 T:7102  NOTICE: special://xbmc/ is mapped to: /data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets
2019-08-22 19:47:41.358 T:7102  NOTICE: special://xbmcbin/ is mapped to: /data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets
2019-08-22 19:47:41.359 T:7102  NOTICE: special://xbmcbinaddons/ is mapped to: /data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons
2019-08-22 19:47:41.361 T:7102  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/ is mapped to: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata
2019-08-22 19:47:41.361 T:7102  NOTICE: special://envhome/ is mapped to: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files
2019-08-22 19:47:41.361 T:7102  NOTICE: special://home/ is mapped to: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi
2019-08-22 19:47:41.362 T:7102  NOTICE: special://temp/ is mapped to: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp
2019-08-22 19:47:41.362 T:7102  NOTICE: special://logpath/ is mapped to: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp
2019-08-22 19:47:41.362 T:7102  NOTICE: The executable running is: /data/app/org.xbmc.kodi-2/lib/arm/libkodi.so
2019-08-22 19:47:41.384 T:7102  NOTICE: Local hostname: 192.168.88.123
2019-08-22 19:47:41.384 T:7102  NOTICE: Log File is located: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log
2019-08-22 19:47:41.384 T:7102  NOTICE: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
2019-08-22 19:47:41.389 T:7102    INFO: loading settings
2019-08-22 19:47:41.391 T:7102  NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://masterprofile/
2019-08-22 19:47:41.425 T:7102   DEBUG: CSkinSettings: no <skinsettings> tag found
2019-08-22 19:47:41.426 T:7102  NOTICE: No settings file to load (special://xbmc/system/advancedsettings.xml)
2019-08-22 19:47:41.426 T:7102  NOTICE: No settings file to load (special://masterprofile/advancedsettings.xml)
2019-08-22 19:47:41.426 T:7102  NOTICE: Default Video Player: VideoPlayer
2019-08-22 19:47:41.426 T:7102  NOTICE: Default Audio Player: paplayer
2019-08-22 19:47:41.426 T:7102  NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
2019-08-22 19:47:41.427 T:7102  NOTICE: Log level changed to "LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL"
2019-08-22 19:47:41.427 T:7102  NOTICE: CMediaSourceSettings: loading media sources from special://masterprofile/sources.xml
2019-08-22 19:47:41.457 T:7102  NOTICE: Running database version Addons27
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: audioencoder.kodi.builtin.aac v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: audioencoder.kodi.builtin.wma v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: game.controller.default v1.0.8 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: game.controller.snes v1.0.8 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: inputstream.adaptive v2.3.22 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.audioengine v1.0.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.593 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.filesystem v1.0.2 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.general v1.0.3 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.gui v5.12.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.main v1.0.14 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.global.network v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.audiodecoder v2.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.audioencoder v2.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.game v1.1.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.imagedecoder v2.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.594 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.inputstream v2.0.8 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.595 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.peripheral v1.3.7 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.595 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.pvr v5.10.3 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.595 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.screensaver v2.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.595 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.vfs v2.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.598 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.videocodec v1.0.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.598 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.binary.instance.visualization v2.0.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: kodi.resource v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.album.universal v3.1.2 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.artists.universal v4.3.2 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.allmusic.com v3.2.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.fanart.tv v3.6.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.imdb.com v3.1.4 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.musicbrainz.org v2.2.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.theaudiodb.com v2.0.2 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.599 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.themoviedb.org v3.1.9 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.local v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.themoviedb.org v5.1.8 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.tvshows.themoviedb.org v3.1.3 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: peripheral.joystick v1.4.7 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: plugin.image.mypicsdb v14.3.2 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: pvr.hdhomerundvr v2.2.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: repository.xbmc.org v3.1.5 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.600 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: repository.xycl.addons v1.2.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: resource.images.weathericons.default v1.1.8 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: resource.language.en_gb v2.0.1 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: resource.uisounds.kodi v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: screensaver.xbmc.builtin.black v1.0.32 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: screensaver.xbmc.builtin.dim v1.0.55 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.common.plugin.cache v2.5.10 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.keymap v1.0.10 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.certifi v2019.3.9 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.601 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.chardet v3.0.4 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.idna v2.8 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.pil v1.1.7 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.pycryptodome v3.4.3 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.requests v2.22.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: script.module.urllib3 v1.25.3 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: service.xbmc.versioncheck v0.4.6 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.602 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: skin.estouchy v2.0.24 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: skin.estuary v2.0.23 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: weather.yahoo v5.0.5 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: webinterface.default v18.x-2.4.6 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.addon v18.3.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.core v0.1.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.gui v5.14.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.603 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.json v10.3.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.604 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.metadata v2.1.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.604 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.python v2.26.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.604 T:7102  NOTICE: ADDON: xbmc.webinterface v1.0.0 installed
2019-08-22 19:47:41.906 T:7110  NOTICE: Float is supported
2019-08-22 19:47:41.906 T:7110  NOTICE: Multi channel Float is supported
2019-08-22 19:47:42.218 T:7110  NOTICE: Found 1 Lists of Devices
2019-08-22 19:47:42.218 T:7110  NOTICE: Enumerated AUDIOTRACK devices:
2019-08-22 19:47:42.218 T:7110  NOTICE:     Device 1
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_deviceName      : AudioTrack
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_displayName     : android
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_displayNameExtra: audiotrack
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_deviceType      : AE_DEVTYPE_HDMI
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_channels        : FL, FR, FC, LFE, SL, SR, BL, BR, BC, BLOC, BROC
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_sampleRates     : 32000,44100,48000,88200,96000,176400,192000
2019-08-22 19:47:42.219 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_dataFormats     : AE_FMT_S16LE,AE_FMT_FLOAT,AE_FMT_RAW
2019-08-22 19:47:42.220 T:7110  NOTICE:         m_streamTypes     : STREAM_TYPE_AC3,STREAM_TYPE_EAC3
2019-08-22 19:47:42.220 T:7111  NOTICE: Trying to open: samplerate: 44100, channelMask: 12, encoding: 4
2019-08-22 19:47:42.229 T:7111  NOTICE: CAESinkAUDIOTRACK::Initializing with: m_sampleRate: 44100 format: AE_FMT_FLOAT (AE) method: PCM stream-type: PCM-STREAM min_buffer_size: 22688 m_frames: 1418 m_frameSize: 8 channels: 2
2019-08-22 19:47:42.323 T:7102  NOTICE: CDecoderFilter: loading filters from special://masterprofile/decoderfilter.xml
2019-08-22 19:47:42.430 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.MPEG2
2019-08-22 19:47:42.430 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.HEVC
2019-08-22 19:47:42.430 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.MPEG4
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.H263
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.AVC
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.VPX
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.VP9
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.DVHE.STN
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.DVHE.STH
2019-08-22 19:47:42.431 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.DVAV.SER
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.dolby.ac3.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.dolby.eac3.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.mp3.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.amrnb.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.amrwb.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.aac.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.g711.alaw.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.432 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.g711.mlaw.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.vorbis.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.opus.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.raw.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.mpeg2.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.mpeg4.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.h263.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.433 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.h264.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.434 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.vp8.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.434 T:7102  NOTICE: Mediacodec decoder: OMX.google.vp9.decoder
2019-08-22 19:47:42.437 T:7102  NOTICE: CAndroidUtils: window resolution: 1920x1080
2019-08-22 19:47:42.437 T:7102  NOTICE: CAndroidUtils: Current resolution: 1920x1080 1920x1080 @ 59.939999 - Full Screen
2019-08-22 19:47:42.437 T:7102  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
2019-08-22 19:47:42.437 T:7102  NOTICE: EGL_VERSION = 1.4 Android META-EGL
2019-08-22 19:47:42.437 T:7102  NOTICE: EGL_VENDOR = Android
2019-08-22 19:47:42.438 T:7102  NOTICE: EGL_EXTENSIONS = EGL_KHR_get_all_proc_addresses EGL_ANDROID_presentation_time EGL_KHR_swap_buffers_with_damage EGL_ANDROID_create_native_client_buffer EGL_ANDROID_front_buffer_auto_refresh EGL_KHR_image EGL_KHR_image_base EGL_KHR_gl_texture_2D_image EGL_KHR_gl_texture_cubemap_image EGL_KHR_gl_renderbuffer_image EGL_KHR_fence_sync EGL_KHR_create_context EGL_KHR_surfaceless_context EGL_EXT_create_context_robustness EGL_ANDROID_image_native_buffer EGL_KHR_wait_sync EGL_ANDROID_recordable EGL_KHR_partial_update EGL_EXT_buffer_age EGL_KHR_mutable_render_buffer EGL_EXT_yuv_surface
2019-08-22 19:47:42.438 T:7102  NOTICE: EGL_CLIENT_EXTENSIONS = NULL
2019-08-22 19:47:42.445 T:7102  NOTICE: Checking resolution 16
2019-08-22 19:47:42.449 T:7102  NOTICE: GL_VENDOR = Imagination Technologies
2019-08-22 19:47:42.449 T:7102  NOTICE: GL_RENDERER = PowerVR Rogue GE8300
2019-08-22 19:47:42.450 T:7102  NOTICE: GL_VERSION = OpenGL ES 3.2 build 1.9@4893595
2019-08-22 19:47:42.450 T:7102  NOTICE: GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION = OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.20 build 1.9@4893595
2019-08-22 19:47:42.450 T:7102  NOTICE: GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_ANDROID_extension_pack_es31a GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_buffer_storage GL_EXT_clear_texture GL_EXT_color_buffer_float GL_EXT_conservative_depth GL_EXT_copy_image GL_EXT_discard_framebuffer GL_EXT_draw_buffers GL_EXT_draw_buffers_indexed GL_EXT_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_EXT_float_blend GL_EXT_geometry_point_size GL_EXT_geometry_shader GL_EXT_gpu_shader5 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_multisampled_render_to_texture GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_primitive_bounding_box GL_EXT_pvrtc_sRGB GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_EXT_robustness GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch GL_EXT_shader_group_vote GL_EXT_shader_io_blocks GL_EXT_shader_non_constant_global_initializers GL_EXT_shader_pixel_local_storage GL_EXT_shader_pixel_local_storage2 GL_EXT_shader_texture_lod GL_EXT_shadow_samplers GL_EXT_sparse_texture GL_EXT_sRGB_write_control GL_EXT_tessellation_point_size GL_EXT_tessellation_shader GL_EXT_texture_border_clamp GL_EXT_texture_buffer GL_EXT_texture_cube_map_array GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_texture_rg GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_R8 GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_RG8 GL_EXT_YUV_target GL_IMG_bindless_texture GL_IMG_framebuffer_downsample GL_IMG_multisampled_render_to_texture GL_IMG_program_binary GL_IMG_read_format GL_IMG_shader_binary GL_IMG_texture_compression_pvrtc GL_IMG_texture_compression_pvrtc2 GL_IMG_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_IMG_texture_npot GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_robustness GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_OES_depth24 GL_OES_depth_texture GL_OES_draw_buffers_indexed GL_OES_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_EGL_image_external_essl3 GL_OES_EGL_sync GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_fragment_precision_high GL_OES_geometry_point_size GL_OES_geometry_shader GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_OES_gpu_shader5 GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_required_internalformat GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_sample_shading GL_OES_sample_variables GL_OES_shader_image_atomic GL_OES_shader_io_blocks GL_OES_shader_multisample_interpolation GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_OES_surfaceless_context GL_OES_tessellation_point_size GL_OES_tessellation_shader GL_OES_texture_border_clamp GL_OES_texture_buffer GL_OES_texture_cube_map_array GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_npot GL_OES_texture_stencil8 GL_OES_texture_storage_multisample_2d_array GL_OES_vertex_array_object GL_OES_vertex_half_float GL_OVR_multiview GL_OVR_multiview2 GL_OVR_multiview_multisampled_render_to_texture
2019-08-22 19:47:43.066 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version Addons27
2019-08-22 19:47:43.070 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version ViewModes6
2019-08-22 19:47:43.074 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version Textures13
2019-08-22 19:47:43.088 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version MyMusic72
2019-08-22 19:47:43.113 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version MyVideos116
2019-08-22 19:47:43.120 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version TV32
2019-08-22 19:47:43.132 T:7125  NOTICE: Running database version Epg12
2019-08-22 19:47:43.321 T:7102  NOTICE:   load skin from: /data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/skin.estuary (version: 2.0.23)
2019-08-22 19:47:44.108 T:7102 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"
2019-08-22 19:47:44.235 T:7102 WARNING: CAndroidJoystickState: ignoring unknown axis 32 on input device "Harmony Keyboard" with ID 28
2019-08-22 19:47:44.235 T:7102 WARNING: CAndroidJoystickState: ignoring unknown axis 33 on input device "Harmony Keyboard" with ID 28
2019-08-22 19:47:44.235 T:7102 WARNING: CAndroidJoystickState: ignoring unknown axis 34 on input device "Harmony Keyboard" with ID 28
2019-08-22 19:47:44.235 T:7102 WARNING: CAndroidJoystickState: ignoring unknown axis 35 on input device "Harmony Keyboard" with ID 28
2019-08-22 19:47:44.616 T:7102   ERROR: AddOnLog: Joystick Support: Device "Sony Interactive Entertainment Wireless Controller": can't find <controller> tag
2019-08-22 19:47:44.759 T:7102  NOTICE: Register - new joystick device registered on android->android/inputdevice/28: Harmony Keyboard (FFFF:0000)
2019-08-22 19:47:44.761 T:7102  NOTICE: Register - new keyboard device registered on application->keyboard: Keyboard (0000:0000)
2019-08-22 19:47:44.762 T:7102  NOTICE: Register - new mouse device registered on application->mouse: Mouse (0000:0000)
2019-08-22 19:47:44.786 T:7102  NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/playercorefactory.xml.
2019-08-22 19:47:44.789 T:7102  NOTICE: Loaded playercorefactory configuration
2019-08-22 19:47:44.789 T:7102  NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml.
2019-08-22 19:47:44.790 T:7102  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml does not exist. Skipping.
2019-08-22 19:47:44.819 T:7127  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: ADDON_STATUS ADDON_Create(void*, void*): zuki.pvr.hdhomerundvr v2.2.1 loading
2019-08-22 19:47:44.892 T:7102  NOTICE: initialize done
2019-08-22 19:47:44.892 T:7102  NOTICE: Running the application...
2019-08-22 19:47:45.069 T:7127  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: ADDON_STATUS ADDON_Create(void*, void*): initiating local network resource discovery (startup; method: broadcast)
2019-08-22 19:47:45.101 T:7102  NOTICE: starting zeroconf publishing
2019-08-22 19:47:45.101 T:7135  NOTICE: ES: Starting UDP Event server on port 9777
2019-08-22 19:47:45.102 T:7135  NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 9777 (ipv6 : false)
2019-08-22 19:47:45.665 T:7127  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: ADDON_STATUS ADDON_Create(void*, void*): discovered: HDHomeRun CONNECT QUATRO 1073E5D5 (DVR authorized)
2019-08-22 19:47:45.666 T:7127  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: ADDON_STATUS ADDON_Create(void*, void*): discovered: HDHomeRun RECORD FA76984D-8324-236F-A880-305FA1D0822D
2019-08-22 19:47:45.685 T:7127  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: ADDON_STATUS ADDON_Create(void*, void*): delaying startup discovery task for 3 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:45.686 T:7127  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: ADDON_STATUS ADDON_Create(void*, void*): zuki.pvr.hdhomerundvr v2.2.1 loaded
2019-08-22 19:47:45.689 T:7127  NOTICE: PVR Manager: Starting
2019-08-22 19:47:45.757 T:7144  NOTICE: PVR Manager: Started
2019-08-22 19:47:48.327 T:7127  NOTICE: EPG thread started
2019-08-22 19:47:48.686 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): initiated startup discovery task
2019-08-22 19:47:50.159 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): recording discovery data changed -- trigger recording update
2019-08-22 19:47:50.160 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): scheduling periodic device discovery to initiate in 600 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:50.160 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): scheduling periodic lineup discovery to initiate in 2700 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:50.161 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): scheduling periodic recording discovery to initiate in 300 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:50.161 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): scheduling periodic guide discovery to initiate in 3600 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:50.161 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): scheduling periodic recording rule discovery to initiate in 7200 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:50.161 T:7143  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void discover_startup_task(bool, const scalar_condition<bool>&): scheduling periodic recording rule episode discovery to initiate in 7200 seconds
2019-08-22 19:47:51.327 T:7125   ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for androidapp://sources/apps/com.amazon.ftv.screensaver.png
2019-08-22 19:48:30.990 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): streaming recording 'ABC World News Tonight With David Muir' via url http://192.168.88.129:50000/recorded/play?id=83ad0c2c
2019-08-22 19:48:30.999 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): mediatype = video/mpeg
2019-08-22 19:48:31.000 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): canseek   = true
2019-08-22 19:48:31.000 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): length    = 1846861428
2019-08-22 19:48:31.000 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): realtime  = false
2019-08-22 19:48:31.001 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): starttime = 1566514771 (epoch) = Thu Aug 22 18:59:31 2019 (local)
2019-08-22 19:48:31.001 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): endtime   = 1566516630 (epoch) = Thu Aug 22 19:30:30 2019 (local)
2019-08-22 19:48:31.062 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer::OpenFile: pvr://recordings/tv/active/News/ABC%20World%20News%20Tonight%20With%20David%20Muir (2019), TV%20(WGTUDT), 20190822_225931, http://192.168.88.129:50000/recorded/cmd?id=83ad0c2c.pvr
2019-08-22 19:48:31.063 T:7412  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
2019-08-22 19:48:31.065 T:7412  NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
2019-08-22 19:48:31.232 T:7412  NOTICE: Opening stream: 0 source: 256
2019-08-22 19:48:31.233 T:7412 WARNING: OpenStream - Unsupported stream 0. Stream disabled.
2019-08-22 19:48:31.234 T:7412  NOTICE: Opening stream: 1 source: 256
2019-08-22 19:48:31.234 T:7412  NOTICE: Finding audio codec for: 86019
2019-08-22 19:48:31.239 T:7412  NOTICE: CDVDAudioCodecFFmpeg::Open() Successful opened audio decoder ac3
2019-08-22 19:48:31.239 T:7412  NOTICE: Creating audio thread
2019-08-22 19:48:31.240 T:7413  NOTICE: running thread: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process()
2019-08-22 19:48:31.741 T:7412 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(video)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
2019-08-22 19:48:32.763 T:7412 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
2019-08-22 19:48:32.763 T:7412  NOTICE: Opening stream: 0 source: 256
2019-08-22 19:48:32.767 T:7412  NOTICE: Creating video codec with codec id: 2
2019-08-22 19:48:32.768 T:7412  NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecAndroidMediaCodec::Open Testing codec:OMX.MTK.VIDEO.DECODER.MPEG2
2019-08-22 19:48:32.997 T:7412  NOTICE: Creating video thread
2019-08-22 19:48:32.998 T:7412  NOTICE: Opening stream: 1 source: 256
2019-08-22 19:48:32.999 T:7424  NOTICE: running thread: video_thread
2019-08-22 19:48:33.007 T:7413  NOTICE: Creating audio stream (codec id: 86019, channels: 6, sample rate: 48000, no pass-through)
2019-08-22 19:48:33.095 T:7102  NOTICE: Instancing CRendererMediaCodecSurface
2019-08-22 19:48:33.095 T:7102  NOTICE: CRendererMediaCodecSurface::Configure
2019-08-22 19:48:33.131 T:7111  NOTICE: Trying to open: samplerate: 48000, channelMask: 12, encoding: 4
2019-08-22 19:48:33.153 T:7111  NOTICE: CAESinkAUDIOTRACK::Initializing with: m_sampleRate: 48000 format: AE_FMT_FLOAT (AE) method: PCM stream-type: PCM-STREAM min_buffer_size: 24640 m_frames: 1540 m_frameSize: 8 channels: 2
2019-08-22 19:48:47.070 T:7102  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()
2019-08-22 19:48:47.072 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
2019-08-22 19:48:47.079 T:7412  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::OnExit()
2019-08-22 19:48:47.080 T:7412  NOTICE: Closing stream player 1
2019-08-22 19:48:47.080 T:7412  NOTICE: Waiting for audio thread to exit
2019-08-22 19:48:47.097 T:7413  NOTICE: thread end: CVideoPlayerAudio::OnExit()
2019-08-22 19:48:47.097 T:7412  NOTICE: Closing audio device
2019-08-22 19:48:47.148 T:7412  NOTICE: Deleting audio codec
2019-08-22 19:48:47.149 T:7412  NOTICE: Closing stream player 2
2019-08-22 19:48:47.149 T:7412  NOTICE: waiting for video thread to exit
2019-08-22 19:48:47.158 T:7424  NOTICE: thread end: video_thread
2019-08-22 19:48:47.162 T:7412  NOTICE: deleting video codec
2019-08-22 19:48:47.212 T:7111  NOTICE: Trying to open: samplerate: 44100, channelMask: 12, encoding: 4
2019-08-22 19:48:47.226 T:7111  NOTICE: CAESinkAUDIOTRACK::Initializing with: m_sampleRate: 44100 format: AE_FMT_FLOAT (AE) method: PCM stream-type: PCM-STREAM min_buffer_size: 22688 m_frames: 1418 m_frameSize: 8 channels: 2
2019-08-22 19:48:47.232 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: finished waiting
2019-08-22 19:48:47.235 T:7102  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()
2019-08-22 19:48:47.236 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
2019-08-22 19:48:47.236 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: finished waiting
2019-08-22 19:48:47.646 T:7125   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting
2019-08-22 19:48:59.416 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): streaming recording 'ABC World News Tonight With David Muir' via url http://192.168.88.129:50000/recorded/play?id=83ad0c2c
2019-08-22 19:48:59.429 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): mediatype = video/mpeg
2019-08-22 19:48:59.430 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): canseek   = true
2019-08-22 19:48:59.430 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): length    = 1846861428
2019-08-22 19:48:59.430 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): realtime  = false
2019-08-22 19:48:59.430 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): starttime = 1566514771 (epoch) = Thu Aug 22 18:59:31 2019 (local)
2019-08-22 19:48:59.431 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: bool OpenRecordedStream(const PVR_RECORDING&): endtime   = 1566516630 (epoch) = Thu Aug 22 19:30:30 2019 (local)
2019-08-22 19:48:59.491 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer::OpenFile: pvr://recordings/tv/active/news/abc%20world%20news%20tonight%20with%20david%20muir (2019), tv%20(wgtudt), 20190822_225931, http://192.168.88.129:50000/recorded/cmd
2019-08-22 19:48:59.492 T:7430  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
2019-08-22 19:48:59.495 T:7430   ERROR: CVideoPlayer::OpenInputStream - error opening [pvr://recordings/tv/active/news/abc%20world%20news%20tonight%20with%20david%20muir (2019), tv%20(wgtudt), 20190822_225931, http://192.168.88.129:50000/recorded/cmd]
2019-08-22 19:48:59.496 T:7430  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::OnExit()
2019-08-22 19:48:59.605 T:7102  NOTICE: CVideoPlayer::CloseFile()
2019-08-22 19:48:59.606 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
2019-08-22 19:48:59.606 T:7102  NOTICE: VideoPlayer: finished waiting
2019-08-22 19:49:17.132 T:7102  NOTICE: Stopping player
2019-08-22 19:49:17.133 T:7102  NOTICE: Storing total System Uptime
2019-08-22 19:49:17.133 T:7102  NOTICE: Saving settings
2019-08-22 19:49:17.150 T:7102  NOTICE: Saving skin settings
2019-08-22 19:49:17.157 T:7102  NOTICE: Stopping all
2019-08-22 19:49:17.160 T:7102  NOTICE: ES: Stopping event server
2019-08-22 19:49:17.161 T:7102  NOTICE: stopping zeroconf publishing
2019-08-22 19:49:17.197 T:7135  NOTICE: ES: UDP Event server stopped
2019-08-22 19:49:17.736 T:7102  NOTICE: Application stopped
2019-08-22 19:49:17.937 T:7102  NOTICE: XBApplicationEx: destroying...
2019-08-22 19:49:17.937 T:7102  NOTICE: PVR Manager: Stopping
2019-08-22 19:49:18.184 T:7102  NOTICE: PVR Manager: Stopped
2019-08-22 19:49:18.202 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void ADDON_Destroy(): zuki.pvr.hdhomerundvr v2.2.1 unloading
2019-08-22 19:49:18.220 T:7102  NOTICE: AddOnLog: HDHomeRun DVR PVR Client: void ADDON_Destroy(): zuki.pvr.hdhomerundvr v2.2.1 unloaded
2019-08-22 19:49:18.269 T:7102  NOTICE: unload skin
2019-08-22 19:49:18.335 T:7102 WARNING: Cleanup: Having to cleanup texture lists/focus.png
2019-08-22 19:49:18.375 T:7102  NOTICE: CWinSystemAndroid::DestroyWindow
2019-08-22 19:49:18.381 T:7102  NOTICE: unload sections
2019-08-22 19:49:18.398 T:7102  NOTICE: CWinSystemAndroid::DestroyWindowSystem
2019-08-22 19:49:18.434 T:7102  NOTICE: XBApplicationEx: application stopped!
On the surface this appears to be a Kodi bug, note the differences in the (internal to Kodi) VideoPlayer URLs from the log. The first one is correct, the subsequent one is missing the ?id= query string argument:

Works:
2019-08-22 19:48:31.062 T:7102 NOTICE: VideoPlayer::OpenFile: pvr://recordings/tv/active/News/ABC%20World%20News%20Tonight%20With%20David%20Muir (2019), TV%20(WGTUDT), 20190822_225931, http://192.168.88.129:50000/recorded/cm ... ad0c2c.pvr

Doesn't work:
2019-08-22 19:48:59.491 T:7102 NOTICE: VideoPlayer::OpenFile: pvr://recordings/tv/active/news/abc%20world%20news%20tonight%20with%20david%20muir (2019), tv%20(wgtudt), 20190822_225931, http://192.168.88.129:50000/recorded/cmd

I will look into this for you to see if there is some defect in the PVR that is causing it. I have seen this myself when trying to resume recordings using the Kodi "front page" screen, but never when I go into the Recordings area. If it's a Kodi issue I will report it and possibly recommend a fix. If it's a PVR issue I'll take care of it and let you know what the root cause was.

ddejager

Post by ddejager » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:03 am

I will look into this for you to see if there is some defect in the PVR that is causing it. I have seen this myself when trying to resume recordings using the Kodi "front page" screen, but never when I go into the Recordings area. If it's a Kodi issue I will report it and possibly recommend a fix. If it's a PVR issue I'll take care of it and let you know what the root cause was.
Thanks!

djp952

Post by djp952 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:10 pm

ddejager wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:03 am
Thanks!
Just a quick apology that I haven't actually looked into this yet -- "real work" got in the way on me, it's that time of year. I'll start on this tonight and let you know when I know something useful :)

edit: I couldn't duplicate this on Windows or Android (nVidia Shield) -- which version of Firestick are you using? I want to try to compare apples to apples for you.

ddejager

Post by ddejager » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:57 am

edit: I couldn't duplicate this on Windows or Android (nVidia Shield) -- which version of Firestick are you using? I want to try to compare apples to apples for you.
I'm using a Firestick 4K. Today when I tried it with the identical recording, it did restart successfully twice and then failed. I'm wondering if there is some timing problem or an issue with retries: I recently moved my WD NAS (where recording takes place) to be co-located with my tuner (on the other end of a long wireless link on a hill where I can get OTA reception). I did this because I wanted recordings to not be affected by wireless drop-outs. It definitely works better for me since I can backup the playback if there is a dropout, rather than have the recording corrupted.

I don't think the problem is related to the Firestick. I also have a Raspberry Pi running OSMC that has the same problem.

I've also discovered that if I wait longer before the restart attempt and retry it will sometimes work without restarting Kodi (but not always, that is, sometimes the only way to get it to play again is to restart Kodi (or OSMC). Another tidbit....if I switch to a different recording I can start it, but going back to the original it still will not start....it is almost as if either in the HDHomeRun recording software or in the Kodi software the state has somehow been corrupted for that recording. Since restarting Kodi "solves" the problem, I suspect the problem is in Kodi or the PVR Client.

edit: More info play from the beginning also fails once a recording gets into this state and the state seems to be on a recording basis. I can get multiple recordings in the state at the same time on the same device. When "stuck" on one device, I can still play it on another device...further indication that the problem is not in the HDHomeRun recording software.