An hour after ordering, I decided that the Dev version would be better suited to my needs, so I opened a ticket and requested an order cancellation.
I was ensured that a the order would be cancelled, and I could go ahead and order the dev version.
Instead I was shipped and billed for the original order, and I notified support as soon as it came.We will cancel the order and then you can place a pre-order for the dev version.
Except the DEV version arrived anyway, and had no return slip inside.It might have slipped out and shipped before we could pull it off the pile to go out via FedEx, are you still wanting to place the order for the DEV version, we can send that out and a return label for the one you currently have.
There is no discernable difference between the two devices, both have the same model number, and I can't tell if one of them is unlocked for dev use.
I am now down $500, have no idea if one of the devices I have is a DEV version, and it was been radio silence on my support ticket for over a week.
Normally I would deal with this type of issue through support, but my emails, ticket responses, and calls to the office have gone ignored.