The UI update isn't so much a new feature as a refinement of the existing UI controls. Meanwhile, sped up Slice should make slice better to interact with, particularly on Android mobile devices. To play around with both, you will need to enable Early Access from settings. And if you'd like to turn it off for now, disable Early Access.
A few known bugs remain that should be resolved in the next few days, but we wanted to get this into early access now to see what other bugs could be found by the community and get some feedback on design.
- On first launching Live TV, the title may sometimes be from the wrong channel
- Rewinding and Fast Forwarding Live TV does not change the stated time on the time indicator
- Opening Slice a little then scrolling up and down does not always result in expected behavior
- SAP button can break playback on Android devices
- Primarily we're interested in what you think of title fonts/sizes and if/what else you might like to see in the top left corner, particularly when playing back recorded content; however, all feedback is welcome!