Recording Start and Recording End Issues

Discussion of the new user interface for the HDHomeRun app.
klmd48

Recording Start and Recording End Issues

Post by klmd48 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:15 pm

I am using the DVR function of HDHomerun Prime. When I schedule a recording and try to set the Recording Start and Recording End times everything shuts down and I have to close the program and open it up again. I can set the recording, but I cannot set these lead and end times. I also receive this error message: "TypeError: Unable to get property 'forEach' of undefined or null reference" And, below this is a list of these letters: in t, in n, in n, in t, in n, in t, in t, in t, in div, etc. Does anyone know what to do in order to fix this issue?

mike808

Re: Recording Start and Recording End Issues

Post by mike808 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:29 pm

Not knowing any specifics, can you give us some basics?
Have you installed the latest HDHR engine (and what platform)?
Do you have the latest firmware on your device(s)?
What client are you trying to set recordings from?

That might give us some clues as to what the trouble might be, and more importantly, offer a way to help you get it working properly.

jbahlman@gmail.com

Re: Recording Start and Recording End Issues

Post by jbahlman@gmail.com » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:46 am

It has happened multiple times to me as well. i just reproduced it by setting a college football game from discover and adding 1hr to the end. Sometimes it still sets it to record and other times you have to try again.
Also when i tried to delete the task, it said it would no longer record college football, but the task was still listed even after i closed the app and reopened it. After i used the trash can on the right side of the task list it went away. So delete task from the upcoming games screen doesn't seem to work even though you get the popup saying it will no longer record.

I used the windows 10 app for this test with the 20190903b version. My record is 7/15 beta1
i had send diagnostics turned on.

13263ED4
13267ED9