Mute or Volume Slider & Full Screen Options Please

Discussion of the new user interface for the HDHomeRun app.
robot7

Mute or Volume Slider & Full Screen Options Please

Post by robot7 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:14 pm

As a long time HDHomeRun user with EyeTV 3 on it’s last leg I’ve been trying to use the HDHomeRun app on macOS and iOS. It has vastly improved since my first experience. However, I find that I am constantly looking for the Mute button when commercials come on and I can't use full screen mode on the desktop due to the blackout of all other displays. Here are my feature requests.

Tapping or clicking on the current onscreen volume controls is painful at best. Adding a Mute button or changing the current controls to a volume slider would be a solid fix.

Ditch the zoom button and replace it with a double tap on screen to zoom between 16:9 and 4:3.

For the desktop:
Full Screen mode no title bar on a secondary display with the option for other displays to be blacked out or not as a preference setting. This way one can have TV playing Full Screen on a second display while doing other stuff on other displays. A super nice option would be to have all HDHomeRun Tuners playing full screen on individual displays connected to the computer.

Skateboard in the rain without getting wet. I can let this one go if the others can be added.

Thanks
robot7