DVR Service Subscription Reminder

A place for people to discuss future hardware and software product news
GlamLeatherPunk

DVR Service Subscription Reminder

Post by GlamLeatherPunk » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:18 am

I wish that there were some sort of automatic reminder built into your DVR service software! I just now found out that my subscription has expired--and just when I am least able to renew it! It will be next month at the earliest before I will be able to renew my subscription, especially since I am retired and on Social Security. If I had received some sort of reminder notice via email, I could have worked the payment into my budget, paid the renewal fee, and it would have been smooth sailing! Please, PLEASE, at least consider putting some sort of subscription capability into your DVR service software! :x

NedS
Silicondust

Re: DVR Service Subscription Reminder

Post by NedS » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:51 pm

GlamLeatherPunk wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:18 am
I wish that there were some sort of automatic reminder built into your DVR service software! I just now found out that my subscription has expired--and just when I am least able to renew it! It will be next month at the earliest before I will be able to renew my subscription, especially since I am retired and on Social Security. If I had received some sort of reminder notice via email, I could have worked the payment into my budget, paid the renewal fee, and it would have been smooth sailing! Please, PLEASE, at least consider putting some sort of subscription capability into your DVR service software! :x
We're very sorry about that. The good news is that our plan is to eventually have the app warn ahead of time of a DVR subscription renewal, with or without automatic payment enabled. I believe someone is also looking into getting e-mail reminders working as well, but I will need to double check about that.