Prime 6 ETA

A place for people to discuss future hardware and software product news
Sorahl

Re: Prime 6 ETA

Postby Sorahl » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:30 am

i'm taking the interview with the CEO and the webpage update to 2019 as a positive. I will order it as soon as i'm able. Of Course that can not come soon enough!

John

uconnctfan33
Device ID: 1322E4EF

Postby uconnctfan33 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:08 am

i'm taking the interview with the CEO and the webpage update to 2019 as a positive. I will order it as soon as i'm able. Of Course that can not come soon enough!

John
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm taking it as a positive note that they are working on it and it will be released this year! I am just as anxious as you to order it ASAP!

Guthrieden

Postby Guthrieden » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:33 pm

They should do a pre-order on the Prime 6 or at the very least a notification email when it becomes available. Hope someone who can get this done reads this.

jasonl
Silicondust

Postby jasonl » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:37 pm

Plans for the upcoming SCRIBE Duo and SERVIO models include sending out an email notification as well as doing preorders, so I would expect PRIME 6 to be handled the same way when it's ready. Before anyone asks, no update on when that will be.

gtb
Expert

Postby gtb » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:46 am

Before anyone asks, no update on when that will be.
I would really like for SD to create a FAQ (Prime6 Status?) so that we could point people towards and recommend that they subscribe to the topic so they would get email updates without asking the same questions every few days:

Are we there yet. Are we there yet. (and so on and so on).

replayreb

Postby replayreb » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Plans for the upcoming SCRIBE Duo and SERVIO models include sending out an email notification as well as doing preorders, so I would expect PRIME 6 to be handled the same way when it's ready. Before anyone asks, no update on when that will be.
Thank you!

tpm

Postby tpm » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:31 pm

Before anyone asks, no update on when that will be.
I would really like for SD to create a FAQ (Prime6 Status?) so that we could point people towards and recommend that they subscribe to the topic so they would get email updates without asking the same questions every few days:

Are we there yet. Are we there yet. (and so on and so on).
This is a really great idea. I subscribed to the PTV status thread and I got e-mails whenever there was a problem, while I was subscribed to the service.

Return to “Future Product Discussion”