PremiumTV Not Available?

Support for and discussion of the HDHomeRun Premium TV service
CMarty

PremiumTV Not Available?

Postby CMarty » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:31 pm

I have been looking at resuming my PremiumTV service for the past two months or so, so I added the service to my cart back in late November with the idea I would just complete the transaction whenever I decided to pull the trigger.

Not having been back here for a few weeks, I came across this message when I logged into my account:

"HDHomeRun Premium TV has been removed from your cart because it can no longer be purchased. Please contact us if you need assistance."

I noticed there have been issues in general with the $10 discount being taken away and others getting charges for more than they expected as a result, but is this something new? Have they stopped offering this service?

Wanted to check with the forums before contacting CS

d21mike

Re: PremiumTV Not Available?

Postby d21mike » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:09 pm

It was working as of 1/30/2019. 7 day trial. $34.99. Expecting $10 credit. But with silence from SD I am concerned.

Did you simply try again to add to cart?

CMarty

Postby CMarty » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:28 pm

It was working as of 1/30/2019. 7 day trial. $34.99. Expecting $10 credit. But with silence from SD I am concerned.

Did you simply try again to add to cart?
Just tried to add it to the cart again (had tried a few times before making my initial post). Nothing shows up in my cart. Logged out of my account and then added the service, was able to add it to the cart that time, but, when I logged into my account, I got the message I showed before.

When I tried to create a new account, everything seemed to work as it should (though I didn't pull the trigger; want to wait til there is a resolution to this Hallmark, etc situation).

So.. I am just confused now as to why my account did not work I guess.

tonywagner

Postby tonywagner » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:34 pm

If you previously had the service, maybe you're not eligible for the 2 week trial version, which appears to be the default option on the web site when you add to cart. Is there a way to reactivate elsewhere within your account?

CMarty

Postby CMarty » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:39 pm

If you previously had the service, maybe you're not eligible for the 2 week trial version, which appears to be the default option on the web site when you add to cart. Is there a way to reactivate elsewhere within your account?
Ah... ok I think that might be it; I see in my Subscription section a button to resubscribe. For $24.99 just fyi

Sorry for creating all the unnecessary drama everyone! Not my intention. Just dumb :)

Return to “HDHomeRun Premium TV”