Price for New Subscribers

Support for and discussion of the HDHomeRun Premium TV service
photosmike

Price for New Subscribers

Postby photosmike » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:35 pm

Would it be $34.99 or $34.99 less a $10 credit?

scottpletcher

Re: Price for New Subscribers

Postby scottpletcher » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:57 pm

d21mike

Postby d21mike » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:00 pm

I would like an answer to this question as well. ASAP.

joeperegrin

Postby joeperegrin » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:53 am

Clarification would be nice.

I will be cord shaving at the end of February. I had been seriously considering Premium TV as an option until the contract dispute. At this time I cannot justify the present channel line-up at the $34.99 price point. Some of the 'required' channels in my household are those presently in dispute.

Premium TV would be my preferred solution. One app, ease of use. I would be willing to recognize a slightly premium price for the Premium TV service with the former channel line-up.

The truth is that I can subscribe to two alternative services to fulfill my channel requirements at a price point lower than Premium TV offered by Silicon Dust.

I would more seriously consider Premium TV at the discounted price point considering the diminished entertainment choices offered by the new channel line-up as additional subscriptions would be required to offer a full-fledged product offering.

If I want a steak I will gladly pay for a steak. Under the presently advertised pricing model, considering the disputed channel options, I find Premium TV to be ground beef at the price of a steak.

reneg

Postby reneg » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:00 am

I'm also sitting on the Premium TV sidelines looking for an answer to this question. I'm also tracking the stage 2 roll out.

urbnsr

Postby urbnsr » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:37 am

I have my hardware ready to go, also waiting for the channels to be restored. I want to go with Premium TV, but have no choice but stay on the sidelines at this time. I really should have waited on tuner purchase until this was resolved (one way or another).

That gentleman above, eating popcorn, is going to be awfully full waiting for this show to start.

Return to “HDHomeRun Premium TV”