What are you working on? if anything at all...

Support for and discussion of the HDHomeRun Premium TV service
lc89

What are you working on? if anything at all...

Postby lc89 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:28 pm

It would be nice to have a status update for pretty much any of the major issues going on at SD since before the holidays. We lost several channels and have only gotten 1 $10 credit, you teased an upgrade and have been radio silent for about a month and a half since, and the stream quality is still terrible.

Could someone at SD please give us an update as to what you are doing to fix the current problems or maybe even let us know why they aren't fixed already? It's getting harder and harder to keep giving you my money when your service is only declining instead of improving.

Give me a reason to stay please...

spencer777

Re: What are you working on? if anything at all...

Postby spencer777 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:44 pm

This and

What happened to stage 2?
What happened to the new channels coming?

3rob3

Postby 3rob3 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:21 pm

Pretty pathetic way to treat customers. I have tried to be patient but this is getting ridiculous.

lc89

Postby lc89 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:33 pm

The kicker is, while they have all these missing channels they are on twitter posting pictures of the puppy bowl on animal planet asking who is watching "the biggest game of all today", lord knows we aren't thanks for the reminder.

Sammy2

Postby Sammy2 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:53 pm

My "Pause" on YTTV just ended today. For $35 a month, I get a whole lot more there.

I love being able to record locally and PremiumTV through Emby but now that I've been billed for a new month at the grandfathered rate with YTTV, I'm in a quandary on which way to go with this.. I know YTTV doesn't have some of these missing channels but they do have some other channels, mainly from Fox..

Please say you're working on it SiliconDust.. I've been with you a long time now and look forward to positive news coming our way with the PremiumTV Service.

Return to “HDHomeRun Premium TV”