Last bill processed at 34.99?

Support for and discussion of the HDHomeRun Premium TV service
tonywagner

Re: Last bill processed at 34.99?

Postby tonywagner » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:37 pm

to the last 2 posters, it would be nice if you read just a few posts before yours. it says open a ticket by email, gives you the email address, your forum name and the shop login are different and they don't know who you are.
It would nicer if SD just stopped billing people incorrectly. It is kind of crazy that this has been going on for a week. A day or two, I understand, things happen -- but a whole week? For something directly under SD's control, unlike the Omniverse video feeds? A week should be more than enough time to fix the glitch or identify a workaround. Posting here won't get you the credit, but it calls further attention to this baffling ongoing issue.

Also, FWIW, SD employee "Ned" said in another thread that no email or support ticket should be necessary -- everyone will get the $10 credit. How soon is anybody's guess, it seems. EDIT: Here is a link to Ned's post:
viewtopic.php?f=129&t=70491&start=90#p338116

NYPlayer
Device ID: 104112F4,104162C4,10438DAD,10438DF5,10701381,13147C7B,131A192A

Postby NYPlayer » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:44 pm

to the last 2 posters, it would be nice if you read just a few posts before yours. it says open a ticket by email, gives you the email address, your forum name and the shop login are different and they don't know who you are.
It would nicer if SD just stopped billing people incorrectly. It is kind of crazy that this has been going on for a week. A day or two, I understand, things happen -- but a whole week? For something directly under SD's control, unlike the Omniverse video feeds? A week should be more than enough time to fix the glitch or identify a workaround. Posting here won't get you the credit, but it calls further attention to this baffling ongoing issue.

Also, FWIW, SD employee "Ned" said in another thread that no email or support ticket should be necessary -- everyone will get the $10 credit. How soon is anybody's guess, it seems. EDIT: Here is a link to Ned's post:
I have to agree with you customers should not have to hunt through numerous threads to find out how to get a credit that was promised to them … makes no sense.

rrussis82

Postby rrussis82 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:51 pm

I have to agree with you customers should not have to hunt through numerous threads to find out how to get a credit that was promised to them … makes no sense.
I agree with that, but my post wasn't to state the opposite, it was to inform the 2 previous posters that said I got billed, give me my credit, that just saying it on the forum SD may not know who they are or what their account is as their forum login is not the same as the store login. because we all know 2 days down the road they will come back and say I asked for it and didn't get it yet.

mezz64

Postby mezz64 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:34 pm

Just happened to me as well, opened a support ticket just in case. Last month was billed at the correct rate without issue.

tonywagner

Postby tonywagner » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:41 pm

I agree with that, but my post wasn't to state the opposite, it was to inform the 2 previous posters that said I got billed, give me my credit, that just saying it on the forum SD may not know who they are or what their account is as their forum login is not the same as the store login. because we all know 2 days down the road they will come back and say I asked for it and didn't get it yet.
SD knows who they billed at $34.99. So they already know who to credit.

I read these posts not as, "I am a specific customer who needs a credit", but rather, general pressure on SD to finally fix this thing.

JamesMi

Postby JamesMi » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:37 am

$35/month is too high for the current channel offerings. It should be no more than $25/month. But without HGTV, it's dead to me.

FiberInternetUser

Postby FiberInternetUser » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:47 pm

Just happened to me as well, opened a support ticket. Last month was billed at the correct rate without issue.

Return to “HDHomeRun Premium TV”