Discovery Channel, TLC, APL - East vs. West Fixed?

Support for and discussion of the HDHomeRun Premium TV service
nickk
Silicondust

Re: Discovery Channel, TLC, APL - East vs. West Fixed?

Postby nickk » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:57 pm

DSC, TLS, and APL are back to the Pacific feeds.

We are yelling at people.

Nick

Zorg

Postby Zorg » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:41 pm

Good luck with the yelling.

So what is the normal state of these channels *supposed* to be now? Pacific or Eastern?

When do you expect the East/Pacific channel issue to be permanently resolved? I'm sure you guys are tired of hearing people gripe about it. I assume the real release will be in a more controlled manner?

ChannelsDVR pushed out a hotfix for the guide yesterday too. It was nice to see Discovery Channel shows in the "correct" time slots rather than Pacific time. Though it's mostly irrelevant to me though as we DVR nearly everything non-sports and watch it the next day. But I know it matters for some. I just need it to be stable so I don't miss recordings!

tsheley

Postby tsheley » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:12 am

I would love to know this also. Is the end game to get all of the Pacific Feeds that the Eastern customers are getting to the actual Eastern Feeds?

Thanks

nateb
Silicondust
Device ID: 1051C73D, 10759F29

Postby nateb » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:29 am

I would love to know this also. Is the end game to get all of the Pacific Feeds that the Eastern customers are getting to the actual Eastern Feeds?

Thanks
This should be an obvious yes. It's just that what "end game" means here can be really, really broad. If we can get our current server to do it, that'd be amazing and things would go much faster. If we have to wait for direct contracts with the actual channels... things will go much, much slower.

Return to “HDHomeRun Premium TV”