Lineup Requests for Premium TV

Support for and discussion of the HDHomeRun Premium TV service
Joeydicapua

Re: Lineup Requests for Premium TV

Postby Joeydicapua » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:23 pm

I would like NFL Network and SEC network!

alexander7567

Postby alexander7567 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:08 pm

I would love to see the following channels added.

- nick jr
- Disney jr
- fs1 (maybe)
- diy
I agree to the first two!! My youngsters would love this.. I find it kind of weird there is Disney but not Disney Jr or Nick Jr.

satinkzo

Postby satinkzo » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:52 pm

long time SD customer, back now that this service is up and running. had HDHomeruns, connects, Primes, etc since 2009 when I built my first gray-hoverman antenna from pvc and copper ground wire... ah, the first days of my cord cutting.

I think the lineup is pretty solid. would I like some other stuff, sure, but not for a major price increase. that said I do bundle premium tv with ***** tv. i took advantage of their 6 month prepaid option to make the $20 same as the $16 package. sure there is some overlap but they complement each other well. if premium tv got a few of the discovery/scripps stuff that is on ***** that would be great for me. viacom networks, meh, but to each their own.

fox wise, fxx or Fxm would be nice complement. news channels are good as is. sports are decently covered but that is so seasonal for me it's not like i'm missing anything really. sure i'd like some things for one off stuff, but not at the cost of monthly fee increase just for a few games. I really like the way the OTT players are filling the needs. if i want more sports or soccer, i can go to fubo as needed, or psvue/directvnow as needed. i had hulu live before trying premium tv. I liked it, but I felt i was overpaying for some of the content and locals are not a draw for me as I can get them OTA.

aluc4rd2

Postby aluc4rd2 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:26 pm

I would like to see more of the Discovery owned channels - Science, DIY, Cooking... They seem to be harder to find in basic streaming bundles. They must not be as popular, or harder to license to stream.

The current channel line-up does already have most of the channels my family would watch at a good price, I am interested to try it out.

bhuesers

Postby bhuesers » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:38 am

I would like to see:

Golf channel, BBC America and the DIY network

brentkhack

Postby brentkhack » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:35 pm

SEC Nerwork and bein sports

Return to “HDHomeRun Premium TV”