Unofficial APK binaries are made available by @demonrik and details to install follow with support via this thread or via discord
Note: Restrictions/Prerequisites no longer apply
Unofficial APK Installation Instructions
Screenshots to be added
- Download the APK from Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive. Advanced users can build from the source.. see <link here>
- Login to the ADM of your Asustor NAS as an administrator user
- Open AppCentral
- Select the Manual Install from the left pane
- Select Browse, then find your newly downloaded apk
- Select Upload
- Select Next
- You will be presented with details about the application - select 'I understand the risks associated with installing unverified Apps'
- select install
You can click on the icon and it will open the app details.
Click again on the icon and it will bring you straight to the UI
You should see at the bottom 'HDHomerun RECORD running | ......'
If this is your first time installing.. then please follow these additional steps
- in the ADM desktop of your NAS open the 'File Explorer' application
- Select the icon to either 'Create Folder' or 'Create New Shared Folder' and create the location where you want to store recordings
- you will need to know the full location of the folder in just a bit.. For a Shared Folder (e.g. ADM/Public) right click and select properties and it should tell you the Location, e.g. /volume1. If you created a folder, then it is a folder in a shared folder, and will be something like /volume1/Public/recordings
- With the full location known - now open the Web UI (see above)
- Select the Server Tab
- Stop the record engine by selecting 'Stop'
- Change the value of the RecordPath to the location you created above.. Then select 'Update' bside it
- Start the record engine by selecting 'Start'