demonrik's webui screenshot?

Want to write your own code to work with a HDHomeRun or work with the HDHomeRun DVR? We are happy to help with concepts, APIs, best practices.
klaberte

demonrik's webui screenshot?

Postby klaberte » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Can anyone show me a screen shot of demonrik's webui? I know it is still in development, and as I understand, does not set recordings for the DVR, but I'd like to get a sense of how well it might develop for my needs.

Beerman

Re: demonrik's webui screenshot?

Postby Beerman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Ken.F

Postby Ken.F » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:46 am

I know it is still in development, and as I understand, does not set recordings for the DVR, but I'd like to get a sense of how well it might develop for my needs.
It can be used to set recordings. It works great for setting up series recordings but it's a bit clunky for one time recordings.

I kept my notes from the last time I set up the Web UI on a Raspberry Pi. It runs pretty well on my $5 Raspberry Pi Zero W. I can write up instructions for that if it helps you any.

klaberte

Postby klaberte » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:15 am

Installation instructions for the Raspberry Pi would be terrific! As luck would have it, I just got my first Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ last week. I've not set up a PHP server before, but if it is just a few apt-gets and editing text config files, it should be no problem.

Has anyone used this from a small (e.g. phone) touchscreen? How well does it perform in that use case?

If there are other existing instructions for installations on other platforms, I would be happy to see those too.

p.s. Setting up a series recording is likely my most common use case anyway. It will be mostly for those "emergencies" when I forgot to record a game or show. I can always modify the task later (and delete unwanted recordings).

Ken.F

Postby Ken.F » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:42 am

It works pretty well on mobile.

I tried posting the installation instructions but Cloudflare keeps blocking it. Send me a PM if you want me to email it to you.

Return to “Development Support”