Audio and Video Stuttering Amazon Fire Stick

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
toppinglift

Audio and Video Stuttering Amazon Fire Stick

Post by toppinglift »

Hi All,

I am suddenly getting audio and video stuttering on all channels on the TV using Amazon Fire Stick. I know this is a Fire Stick/HDHomeRun sync problem because 1) it is a reoccurring problem I have had since I bought the Fire Stick and it only occurs on the TV that uses the Fire Stick and 2) I've written about this recurring issue previously in this forum and HD/HR support has solved it with an update and 3) I also have Chromecast on the same TV as the Fire Stick, and when I cast it from my Android app on my phone, there is no audio or video stuttering, so that isolates the problem with the Fire Stick

I also noticed that all my prevoius postings to the forum, except my original posting in 2019, are no longer listed in the forum. Not sure why. Please help with the video and audo stuttering if you can. I have the latest update 20210514 installed Thank you.

toppinglift

Re: Audio and Video Stuttering Amazon Fire Stick

Post by toppinglift »

Here is a followup on that stuttering caused Amazon Firestick. No one responded to this post but the problem was eventually solved (again!) with an update to the software. Now after a few weeks, the firestick is causing the stuttering again on all my TV's, so once again the DVR is not usuable. I guess I will wait for another update. A real chicken and egg situation.