Activation Email, how long does it take

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
walkerx

Activation Email, how long does it take

Post by walkerx »

As there was no option to trial the DVR service to determine if it was suitable for my needs instead of using emby, plex or channels, I decided to purchase the service earlier on today to see how it faired against the rest.

But how long does it normally take after the order completion email to receive the email with details to link your HDHR to the subscription, as the subscription is already running according to my account, but can't be used

FoodLioon

Re: Activation Email, how long does it take

Post by FoodLioon »

Keep an eye on your spam or junk folder, those emails end up there occasionally.

walkerx

Post by walkerx »

Yeh, I thought it may have gone to spam folder but nothing.

According to the SD website it should be in the email that confirms the purchase, but it isn't. And they say should get this straight after purchase.

Ive logged a ticket as it should not be saying the subscription is running when it's not linked to my device.

I've installed the recording service and that reports no active subscription.

NedS
Silicondust

Post by NedS »

Replied to support ticket with activation instructions. Please let us know if you still don't receive it.

walkerx

Post by walkerx »

NedS wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:10 pm Replied to support ticket with activation instructions. Please let us know if you still don't receive it.
Hi,

Yes, just got it and activated, i have noticed in the logfiles that the time is 1 hour out, will this affect recordings or is just for the logging?

NedS
Silicondust

Post by NedS »

That's normal. The DVR/logs use UTC, but everything in the app and all the local guide data is correctly converted to the time zone of the local user.