- All HDHR3-CC (Spectrum Cable) based channels are viewable in Win 8.1 Windows Media Center
- I also have a Duo Connect for OTA. I am able to view OTA channels with the HDHR VIEW application. NOTE: I do not have the DUO Connect added as part of 8.1WMC so they are not viewable.
- I am running the latest HDHR Software
- On another system I am also NOT able to view the HDHR3-CC based channels in HDHR VIEW software, just the Duo Connect channels.
- In HDHomeRun SETUP, all HDHR3-CC channels are added to the CableCard tab
So in a nutshell, the only way I can view the Spectrum cable channels (HDHR3-CC) is on my 8.1 Windows Media Center.
Has anyone else had this issue?