Google TV Issue

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
jbahlman@gmail.com
Device ID: 13263ED4 13267ED9

Google TV Issue

Post by jbahlman@gmail.com »

I have been having an issue the last few days only on my google tv device. If i hit the button to pause a show, it "crashes" and goes to the settings screen where it shows send diagnostic info is checked and passthrough audio is unchecked (it was checked before). It doesn't let me check it again. If i go back to playing the show, it starts pausing and making stuttering noises. To get it working again, i have to get back to settings and turn passthrough back on.

This device is connected to my AVR and has been working for the last few weeks. Not sure if i have changed any settings that would cause this or if it is because of the latest update.
I have 2 nvidia shields that aren't having issues with the latest update.

My 2 primes are: 13263ED4 and 13267ED9 and i had the send diagnostic info set to on last night when i last happened.

jbahlman@gmail.com
Device ID: 13263ED4 13267ED9

Re: Google TV Issue

Post by jbahlman@gmail.com »

I will answer my own question, it looks like the reason it went to the settings screen is due to a bug/issue with the Google TV remote. It is pausing then hitting the ok button a whole bunch of times in a row bringing up the settings screen. But i think the part where the sound is messed up after is/was a Hdhomerun app bug. Looks like they changed something in the last release or so when it does this the sound doesn't mess up.