Customer Support issue RMA #140791

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
Mike1515

Customer Support issue RMA #140791

Post by Mike1515 »

I've been having trouble with my Quatro randomly turning off. I wrote to customer support Sunday, and somewhat surprisingly got an answer that day. They instructed me to send the Quatro in and send them shipping info and they would cross-ship a new unit. Sent the unit in on Monday and it was received by Siliconedust on Wednesday. I sent them shipping info on Monday and followed up Wednesday with an email showing it was out for delivery and yesterday with phone call and today with a note posted to my trouble ticket. Here's the header on that ticket: RMA Request for 1079B909 #140791. What is going on? It would be nice if someone told me something.

Here's what my first response from SD said:

The symptoms suggest a hardware issue with your HDHomeRun. We will replace it. Please return the unit, power supply, and a completed copy of the RMA form. Your case number is #140791. Once it has shipped, please reply back with the carrier, tracking number, and your shipping address. We will cross-ship you a replacement unit.

I've done all of the above and heard nothing.

NedS
Silicondust

Re: Customer Support issue RMA #140791

Post by NedS »

Mike1515 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:28 pm I've been having trouble with my Quatro randomly turning off. I wrote to customer support Sunday, and somewhat surprisingly got an answer that day. They instructed me to send the Quatro in and send them shipping info and they would cross-ship a new unit. Sent the unit in on Monday and it was received by Siliconedust on Wednesday. I sent them shipping info on Monday and followed up Wednesday with an email showing it was out for delivery and yesterday with phone call and today with a note posted to my trouble ticket. Here's the header on that ticket: RMA Request for 1079B909 #140791. What is going on? It would be nice if someone told me something.

Here's what my first response from SD said:

The symptoms suggest a hardware issue with your HDHomeRun. We will replace it. Please return the unit, power supply, and a completed copy of the RMA form. Your case number is #140791. Once it has shipped, please reply back with the carrier, tracking number, and your shipping address. We will cross-ship you a replacement unit.

I've done all of the above and heard nothing.
It looks like the shipping department is a bit backlogged at the moment. I will try to expedite your replacement, ASAP.

Masterchin

Post by Masterchin »

How would you rate the Las Vegas ATSC 3.0? I live in Vegas and am looking at buying a unit. I currently have a had home run.

darcilicious

Post by darcilicious »

There's a Las Vegas thread in the ATSC 3.0 forum area: viewtopic.php?f=133&t=74328

scubajwd

Post by scubajwd »

Masterchin wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:20 pm How would you rate the Las Vegas ATSC 3.0? I live in Vegas and am looking at buying a unit. I currently have a had home run.
To date..not so hot..I'm waiting for a 4K Quatro firmware update that will show my
missing HEVC channels for ABC and CBS..currently getting only ATSC 1.0 with the unit..