Help Intentionally Re-Recording Deleted Series

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
kflaming1

Help Intentionally Re-Recording Deleted Series

Post by kflaming1 »

I recorded and deleted a series (via "Delete" rather than "Re-record") it was recorded on a weak channel and each episode had a varying degree of transmission errors. Now the series is playing again on a stronger channel and I'd like to re-record the entire series on the stronger channel. When I try to re-record as a series I can't seem to turn the gray ticks into red dots. The gray ticks of course don't re-record anything. Is there any other way to intentionally re-record the entire series without setting each individual episode as a one-time recording?

signcarver
Expert
Device ID: 10802091 131B34B7 13231F92 1070A18E 1073ED6F 15300C36

Re: Help Intentionally Re-Recording Deleted Series

Post by signcarver »

You have 2 ways... first is one you should be able to do do (or at least have been told it works now) and that is to manually schedule one-offs for each episode as one-offs should always record. The second is to provide your DeviceID and SD can reset your entire delete history. Last I heard they can only do entire history not by show but you might as well provide show name in case they now can be a bit more precise.