slice guide goes missing?

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
NitDawg

slice guide goes missing?

Post by NitDawg »

:?:
The past two days or so, while watching live TV at some point I can no longer access the slice guide. Instead, the play controls span the full width of the screen. This is on the shield and the only remedy is to force close the app. I 'think' it might be happening when going back in to the app or waking from sleep, but this is new behavior the the HDHR app on the shield.

Thanks in advance!

leerandall
Device ID: 131102D9, 1326E147

Re: slice guide goes missing?

Post by leerandall »

This is also happening on my Win10 machine. I started a thread about it a few days ago.

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=74120&sid=2e0049c ... de46e8fa70

NedS
Silicondust

Post by NedS »

Might be related to the Android System WebViewer getting an update from the Google Play store recently (possibly a bug there, or an update that is exposing a bug on our side, not sure). I'm seeing the slice guide get excluded inconsistently. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. I will let the developers know about this.

NitDawg

Post by NitDawg »

I noticed a firmware update was pending (I think 0904?)...so since that it does appear to be behaving better, but not sure if these two events are related.

NitDawg

Post by NitDawg »

Spoke too soon. Not sure what it is related to...