Support MIA? Playback on recordings stopping randomly

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
rmansava

Support MIA? Playback on recordings stopping randomly

Post by rmansava »

Playing back recordings sometimes the playback will stop after a few minutes, crashes back to the recordings screen. Sometimes a show will be 75% done and then it exits out, very sporadic. When it does exit it doesn't recall the position after restarting the recording. It seems to happen more on sports while recording and playing while the recording is happening.

Diskstation server and shields on the TV's.

131AE91B
1316203C
1312F308
Last edited by rmansava on Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rmansava

Re: Playback on recordings stopping randomly

Post by rmansava »

It's been over a month and also a support ticke Dvr playback [#138602] with no response at at all.

NedS
Silicondust

Re: Support MIA? Playback on recordings stopping randomly

Post by NedS »

My apologies, I had noted on your ticket that I thought I could reproduce the crash (seemed to happen with recordings over one hour) and was going to tell our developer, but then I wasn't able to reproduce it again, and forgot to follow up with you. No obvious errors in the diagnostic logs. I will make an extra large note to remind myself to mention this to our developer Gareth on Monday.

rmansava

Re: Support MIA? Playback on recordings stopping randomly

Post by rmansava »

Thanks, it's happening on 30 minute and 1 hour recordings as well. It seems to be happening more frequently.

Let me know if you need more logs.