Logged out of DVR account

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
petebocken

Logged out of DVR account

Post by petebocken »

I upgraded to the latest software/firmware and when I go into the HDHR app, it is showing "DVR Active: No" and all my tasks are gone. When I go to the HDHR Setup app, it shows HDHomeRun DVR account: none. How do I get logged back into my DVR account?

signcarver
Expert
Device ID: 131B34B7 13231F92 1070A18E 1073ED6F 15300C36

Re: Logged out of DVR account

Post by signcarver »

You should have got a link to activate when you subscribed, use it. Keep in mind that some are actually at the end of their subscriptions. Typically this is caused by clicking "Not Me" in the app as that disassociates your tuners and access to your account is based on finding a tuner linked to your account. Also those that use a Servio/Scribe don't get an "account" as access is granted through it for one year and when you subscribe you will get an account. Typically they will need your DeviceID to look into things but most likely the solution is clicking that link in the email and if you can't find such, they generally ask you to open a support ticket.

petebocken

Re: Logged out of DVR account

Post by petebocken »

That worked, thanks!
signcarver wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:09 am
You should have got a link to activate when you subscribed, use it.