UI ver. 20200810 - slice issues

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
leerandall
Device ID: 131102D9, 1326E147

UI ver. 20200810 - slice issues

Post by leerandall »

On Windows 10 build 1909, when I begin typing a new channel number, the slice does not slide out. However, even though the slice does not slide out when I type a channel number, it will change to the new channel number I typed if I press the Enter key twice. The slice also does not slide out if I click in the HDHR window.

ETA: Well, hell. Now it's working again. What's the deal here? I could NOT get the slice to slide out for the life of me just a short time ago tonight. Now, both entering channel numbers and clicking the cursor in the HDHR window will slide out the slice, as expected. I didn't even close and reopen the HDHR app. I've been watching live TV all night on it.

ETA2: The slice has stopped sliding out again by either clicking in the HDHR window or typing in a channel number. I cannot identify a trigger that either makes it stop working or start working again. Sigh... I'm done for the night.