Latest update pixelation issues

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
jessie10133

Latest update pixelation issues

Post by jessie10133 »

I don't know if silicondust is aware but I am having pixelation issues on almost every channel.I'm seeing weird pixelation green boxes popping up all over the screen on almost all popular channels. the latest update just did this and I'm seeing this issue on all my devices on my shield pro and it's worse on my mibox I hear beeping noise plus pixelation issues.

NedS
Silicondust

Re: Latest update pixelation issues

Post by NedS »

Please run through these steps and then reply back with the Device ID for your HDHomeRun: https://info.hdhomerun.com/info/trouble ... _platforms

jessie10133

Post by jessie10133 »

Hey thanks for the reply I really appreciate it I want to edit my last post I can't confirm on all popular channels having this issue because I have over 800 channels but they are a few channels that are popular That I'm watching at the moment that was never having this issue a week ago and also could confirm now that I'm having beeping sounds on my shield TV as well these are channels

ESPN 1 735
ESPN 2 736
National geographics 726
Fox news 761
NBA hd 789

Device ID = 1326F1B3

jessie10133

Post by jessie10133 »

Everything seems to be working now thanks @NedS

classicvstune

Post by classicvstune »

I have a similar issue when viewing live TV on the android app. I was viewing the same channel using the iPad app and there were no issues. I have created a new ticket (134076) with screenshots and video recording, I'll update this thread with the outcome.

classicvstune

Post by classicvstune »

Response from support:

"Appears to be a bug in the video player. We will have our development team look into this and will try to get an update for the app pushed out soon to fix this."