Issues Recording

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
joshf81

Issues Recording

Post by joshf81 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:23 pm

So I have a few issues.

1) There are some shows that Recorded, but the Recorded Tab just shows "Record your favorite shows with HDHomeRunDVR." I can see the recordings in my Saved Folder through Windows Explorer.

2) When Recording Live TV there is no record button. I see SAP, CC, Zoom, Full Screen, Search, then link to Recordings Tab

Just to confirm I also have to disable sleep to record shows? It wont wake from sleep.

I'm using Windows 10

hpilot

Re: Issues Recording

Post by hpilot » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:33 am

I have the same problem using HD Homerun Prime. Nothing records. Could you tell me how to find the saved folder, or how to change it. I can't find any information on that.

nateb
Silicondust
Device ID: 1051C73D, 10759F29

Post by nateb » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:43 am

hpilot wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:33 am
I have the same problem using HD Homerun Prime. Nothing records. Could you tell me how to find the saved folder, or how to change it. I can't find any information on that.
If you're using Win10, run the HDHomeRun setup and go to the DVR tab.

Your recordings will be in the folder under "Use this PC for making recordings." That's assuming you've checked the box next to that section.

joshf81 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:23 pm
So I have a few issues.

1) There are some shows that Recorded, but the Recorded Tab just shows "Record your favorite shows with HDHomeRunDVR." I can see the recordings in my Saved Folder through Windows Explorer.

2) When Recording Live TV there is no record button. I see SAP, CC, Zoom, Full Screen, Search, then link to Recordings Tab

Just to confirm I also have to disable sleep to record shows? It wont wake from sleep.

I'm using Windows 10
Josh, you may be running into a fairly common win10 problem. See https://info.hdhomerun.com/info/dvr:win ... on_same_pc for the steps to fix it.

joshf81

Post by joshf81 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:07 pm

Thanks so much!