Crisis on Infinite Earths ? how did you handle it ...

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
EddieP

Crisis on Infinite Earths ? how did you handle it ...

Post by EddieP » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:36 am

How did fans of this handle the recording of this crossover event ? ... I was lucky not to miss any as I have a Season pass set on another DVR to record all new primetime shows. There was one episode that was totally new "Crisis Aftermath"

rpcameron

Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths ? how did you handle it ...

Post by rpcameron » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:44 am

Each part is marked as an episode of the series it aired under. The first was Sunday's Supergirl, the second on yesterday's Batwoman, the third as tonight's Flash. The fourth and fifth will be episodes of Arrow and Legends in January. If you have a series pass set for those shows, it ought to pick the episodes.

Crisis Aftermath is marked as a series, and is a recap/interview with Kevin Smith. (Like the Talking Dead, I believe.)

EddieP

Post by EddieP » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:51 am

rpcameron wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:44 am
Each part is marked as an episode of the series it aired under. The first was Sunday's Supergirl, the second on yesterday's Batwoman, the third as tonight's Flash. The fourth and fifth will be episodes of Arrow and Legends in January. If you have a series pass set for those shows, it ought to pick the episodes.

Crisis Aftermath is marked as a series, and is a recap/interview with Kevin Smith. (Like the Talking Dead, I believe.)
Thanks for putting them in chronological order was getting ready to watch it but did not know what episode was first.... I was gonna have to google.

ExtremeSkiBum

Post by ExtremeSkiBum » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:53 am

Wow, I thought I was the only nut trying to keep up. I DVR's Batwoman, started watching it then realized this was Part 2. I had to stop watching it and find Part 1 (on Supergirl). I have the DVR for my HDHR but I don't use it, I route everything through my Plex server to record.

EddieP

Post by EddieP » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:23 am

ExtremeSkiBum wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:53 am
Wow, I thought I was the only nut trying to keep up. I DVR's Batwoman, started watching it then realized this was Part 2. I had to stop watching it and find Part 1 (on Supergirl). I have the DVR for my HDHR but I don't use it, I route everything through my Plex server to record.
I cannot keep up with new shows good thing the DVR I use allowed me to make a Season Pass that will record all new shows on the main Broadcast channels during prime time and skips the news... No more looking to see what is new and upcoming. I would have missed the post Crisis interviews without it.

ExtremeSkiBum

Post by ExtremeSkiBum » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:58 pm

Did you know where was an episode on Black Lighting that talks about the Crisis but isn't part of the series? I just downloaded it to watch it. I've never watched Black Lighting.