October Android client broke DVR on my Jetstream 4K Ultra HD

Help and support for HDHomeRun DVR and HDHomeRun software for Windows 10, Mac, Android, XBox, etc.
Timbo2

October Android client broke DVR on my Jetstream 4K Ultra HD

Post by Timbo2 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:52 am

I think this is unique to the Jetstream box as I don't have this behavior on my Nvidia Shield TV.

Live TV plays OK, but 9 out of 10 times when I try to play a recorded show the screen briefly flashes and the time line goes to completed - as if the show if was completely watched. If you hit the rewind icon it does the same thing - makes it like the show is fully watched. So essentially DVR is fully broken on this box. DVR is the Servio device running the latest beta firmware.

I reinstalled the August 20190801 APK and DVR functions normally again. Hopefully you can duplicate this behavior as I can't turn on logging as I've reverted to the August software to use the DVR. If you can't duplicate let me know and I'll install the October software again and turn on logging. In that case do you need logging enabled on the client and the DVR or just the client?

Thanks!

signcarver
Expert
Device ID: 131B34B7 13231F92 1070A18E 1073ED6F 15300C36

Re: October Android client broke DVR on my Jetstream 4K Ultra HD

Post by signcarver » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 am

I'll try updating as my jetstream is on 6/25 and i reported issue with the new ui update that frequently crashed playback of live (note if early access is turned off, i currently don't have issues).

I will also note that on playback of one show last week i also had similar behavior at a particular point in the file... i could skip such and everything was fine.